Best Places for GA-PCOM Students to Live?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RXGACPHT

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting Pharmacy School in August (Class of 2018 represent!!!!). Looking for the best/cheapest places for students who attend GA-PCOM to live. Thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad.

I advertise here almost every year, so I will post my ad again. I looks like people are not using SDN as much anymore to find out info for the upcoming school year so please pass this on to anyone else looking for a place to live.

4 bedroom 3 bathroom Home for rent 0.7 Miles from GA-PCOM. Only 1 bedroom that I know of so far will be available next year but likely more. All people living in the house are GA-PCOM students. Currently 4 guys live in the house but this can change and we have had a female live in the house with the guys in the past.
About the House:
The location is excellent and the drive to GA-PCOM is traffic free. Located only 0.7 miles from School the house is ideal for students who would rather not spend their time in Metro Atlanta traffic.
Price
- Price ranges between $325-$425/mo depending on the room
- Utilities will be split evenly between all the roommates.

Benefits:
- Individual Leases to GA-PCOM Students only. Meaning if another student decides to move out, there will be no obligation to cover that persons rent.
About the Owner:
I am a GA-PCOM DO 09' grad in my first year out of residency. I grew up in Gwinnett county so I am originally from the area. I bought the home before starting school there and my father manages the house because I now live 3 hours away. My father will be in charge of the yard upkeep and is a real estate agent in the area. He should be available if there is ever an emergency.

Tenants:
We are looking for preferably clean tenants who are willing to take care of the home as if it were their own. Non-smokers only. No pets (small exceptions ok if approved by the other roommates)
Contact info:
Owner Name- Brent Clower
Email- [email protected]
Contact Number- 770-402-1845