Best way to review QR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
G

gorrillaunit18

Hello all,
Can anyone give me some insight about the VERY BEST way to prepare for the QR? Also, is the QR on the test overly difficult?
Thanks,
Gorrilla

Members don't see this ad.

welcome Mr. pre-medical :)

As for the QR, there no resource out there that will basically teach you how to take english wordings and convert them into algebraic expressions (or probability setups).... the best and most effective way of learning QR is by doing a boat load of problems as practice.

IMO the best resource out there that gives you plenty of practice is MATH destroyer. This book has 11 QR tests, each test has 40 QR problems that are VERY similar to the real DAT problems. Master those 440 problems and you should be in pretty good shape

Good luck to ya

your best bet is to start with kaplan review book or your own math textbooks and go over the list of topics covered they are listed on the ADA study guide and then jump into Math Destroyer and do EVERY single practice test as much as you can....those problems are tough but once you master them the DAT QR will be a joke or atleast somewhat easier.............i really dont know wat else to use for math except what i told you best of luck.