Beyond Pain: A Comprehensive Pain Board Review For The Pain Management Physician

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

painfan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
Anyone used this for board prep.
Would appreciate any feedback.
Author is T Moshiri

Regards

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, I did use it. They sell two versions. The paperback "textbook" and an accompanying workbook. Definitely don't need the workbook. It is a more concise regurgitation of the actual book. I would give it a 3.5/5. I got it based on the pretty good reviews on amazon during end of my fellowship about 3 years ago. It has some errors in some of the details. But no worse than the glaring errors made in several of the other review books. I still say the best review is the Dannemiller course dvd's if you can get them, especially the one dealing with laws/medicolegal stuff and pain management. Some of the questions almost seemed verbatim from her lectures.

Members don't see this ad :)
I still say the best review is the Dannemiller course dvd's if you can get them, especially the one dealing with laws/medicolegal stuff and pain management. Some of the questions almost seemed verbatim from her lectures.

$350 online, dannemiller website

I still say the best review is the Dannemiller course dvd's if you can get them, especially the one dealing with laws/medicolegal stuff and pain management. Some of the questions almost seemed verbatim from her lectures.

+1, the DVD series is gold. Some of the lecturers are really annoying but the material is excellent. It also has review questions after each section which my friends who've taken the boards say are very close to real board questions.