Biggest scholarship?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

businessguy

That's gold Jerry, Gold!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the various programs and most of the schools tend to offer a maximum of $10,000/year. Are there any schools that offer more in scholarships based on merit and/or need?

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't advise you to make any decision on a pod school based on scholarship money.

I think that would be a grave error on your part.

Forget "scholarships" and steer towards a program where you can succeed and live up to your academic and professional potential. If they give you a scholarship, great, if not, oh-well...

That, in my opinion, is what's most important.

I dont think there is anything wrong with considering how much scholarship money is out there/per school...after all, you are the one who has to finance your choice. Moreover, there is definitely nothing wrong with at least asking those questions - nobody on this site is a fan of Whisker's advice, so to whomever orginially posted this thread...just ignore his advice.

whiskers said:
I wouldn't advise you to make any decision on a pod school based on scholarship money.

I think that would be a grave error on your part.

Forget "scholarships" and steer towards a program where you can succeed and live up to your academic and professional potential. If they give you a scholarship, great, if not, oh-well...

That, in my opinion, is what's most important.