Billing/Coding Education

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Felton55

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the best way to try to improve your knowledge of billing/coding for pain as a physician? I've been asked to try to improve the knowledge base of all the group's doctors on the topic. Most of what I do for my own billing has been through personal internet research but they are looking for something more formal. Our billing/coding people are all based in OR anesthesia and not super helpful. Appreciate any input.

Members don't see this ad.

What is the best way to try to improve your knowledge of billing/coding for pain as a physician? I've been asked to try to improve the knowledge base of all the group's doctors on the topic. Most of what I do for my own billing has been through personal internet research but they are looking for something more formal. Our billing/coding people are all based in OR anesthesia and not super helpful. Appreciate any input.

Ask your questions here. We do all the time. Also there are "supercoder" websites where the billing/coding people bounce questions of each other.

Ask your questions here. We do all the time. Also there are "supercoder" websites where the billing/coding people bounce questions of each other.

Do you care to share that website with us learners emd?