billypilgrim

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

buckhoughton

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Serious long-time lurker here and for lack of a better word, fan, of billypilgrim37. I know he's not Kurt Vonnegut, but thanks to that dang profile picture and some transference, in my mind he's the next best thing.
It seems like it's been awhile since I've seen him on here. Does he have a new screen-name? on the run from the law? figured out how to live a productive life without SDN?

Billy, if you're out there, thanks for all of the quality posts and insights over the years. They are missed. And so it goes

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
My heart just about sink into the pit of my stomach when I saw this thread title. :eek:

Other forums I frequent if a thread gets posted with just a member's username as the title then chances are very high that it's a death notice. So very glad to read that's not the case here. :thumbup:

Reactions: 2 users
My heart just about sink into the pit of my stomach when I saw this thread title. :eek:

Other forums I frequent if a thread gets posted with just a member's username as the title then chances are very high that it's a death notice. So very glad to read that's not the case here. :thumbup:
Based on his recent Facebook posts, only his soul is in danger of demise.

(But he was touched that you all are still thinking of him...)

Reactions: 1 users
I miss him too. I mean, I'm barely here anymore either, but he's good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2 users

Same thing crossed my mind. Found out my best friend died via a forum post.

Reactions: 1 user