Bing Bang Theory Spoiler....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whopper

Former jolly good fellow
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have it on fairly good authority that many pharmaceutical reps moonlight as ladies of the night, if you know what I mean. They figure they're already dressed up for it, why not make some more cash? I don't let them into my office. What is it with these women wearing wool blazers with no visible blouse? What message is that supposed to send? I don't want people thinking I associate with seedy types, so I have a no solicitation policy.

As far as Penny, not great for 28! Have you ever seen Kathie Lee Gifford in a jumpsuit? And she's 60. Plus she's got some horse sense.

I only watched it on overseas flights

Episodes with Sheldon's mom are the only ones I'll watch.

I have it on fairly good authority that many pharmaceutical reps moonlight as ladies of the night, if you know what I mean. They figure they're already dressed up for it, why not make some more cash? I don't let them into my office. What is it with these women wearing wool blazers with no visible blouse? What message is that supposed to send? I don't want people thinking I associate with seedy types, so I have a no solicitation policy.

Oh yes, so deplorable. And what about those male reps, swaggering around in their suits (and you know they keep them just that little bit loose for easier access, if you know what I mean). Why it's almost like they should just hang an 'open for business' sign around their necks. Oh look, this one did.

2ujrwp4.jpg

I like this show and find it very humerous.

Off topic. Drug reps make far too much money.

I have it on fairly good authority that many pharmaceutical reps moonlight as ladies of the night

I'm not doubting this but I also think it could highly vary per locality. I'm also thinking some drug-reps are in bed (literally) with doctors and perhaps not exactly being a call-girl (or gigolo), but are blurring the professional boundaries, with that doctor now putting every single person on the med while they're both engaging in an under-the-table get-your-freak-on.