Bio/Biochem Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mostama

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
My car recently got broken into and my laptop, wallet, and pretty much everything was stolen.
My MCAT is in a couple weeks and all of my Khan academy psychology/sociology and bio/biochem notes for review were on my laptop!
I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to send me some of their notes or point me into the direction for quick review of these topics without going through pages and pages of dense reading.

Members don't see this ad.

That sucks, sorry to hear that. I can't help, but maybe someone else can

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

My god, that is a disaster, and at a most inopportune time - I hope the thief develops some remedial honesty and returns your stuff.

Everyone kind of prepares different, and I tend to use Anki flashcards for biochem and psych/socio study. You're welcome to have copies of my Anki files, although it may not be useful depending upon your learning style, and my cards are still a work in progress (still have a number of topics to add in psych/socio, and my biochem is a bit disorganized at the moment). Feel free to email me if you are interested.