Bio QVault Ridiclous

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MZAT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Some bio qvault questions are super easy and then I find some that are completely out of left field not even in any of my study notes. I have done all 10 tests and got an 18 on my first few test after reading only 50% of barrons ap bio. I then read barrons twice took notes memorized everything and memorized Feralis notes and still got only 18 or 19s on all 10 DAT Qvault tests. I'm going through destroyer and am getting much more correct in Destroyer than DAT Qvault. Should I be worried?

Members don't see this ad.

from what I've heard these practice tests are NOT representative of the real DAT, because of the difference in difficulty and material covered.

I wouldn't use the test to estimate what score you might get.. I'd use it just to get timings down.

It's probably better to just go over Cliff's or Barrons and make flashcards and what not. Good luck you got this!! :)

Isn't that how the DAT really is? Some questions are super easy, but some are ridiculous. I think it helps you prepare for the real thing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorta depends on the scores you want. If you can't break 20 in QVault you probably aren't breaking 21 on the real thing. But, you may get lucky.