Biochem, Orgo lab and Physics 2 or Genetics? Or neither?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zrinhibit

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking Orgo lab and Biochem atm as well as 2 other health science courses for my major. Would genetics or physics 2 be overkill?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
At my school genetics is the class you take to have your anus widened, but at others physics 2 is the more difficult/time consuming of the two. Ask around/check ratings.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
biochem and genetics labs arent required but recommended with class. Physics lab is mandatory.

Five classes is plenty, so I don't see why you would need to tack on another. If there is some pressing reason for taking another class now, you will have to talk to people at your school. @werunthis is right to say this is school-dependent; at my school, physics is regarded as difficult and genetics as very manageable. Additionally, "health science courses" doesn't tell me much about workload. At my school, that could mean anything from Anatomy (a ton of work) to Healthy Lifestyles (a blowoff class).

Hey sorry about not clarifying. The health science classes are online and wont require much work and effort(i hope). I also made a typo, its 2 health science classes not 3. So if I take physics or genetics it will add up to 4 plus physics/orgo lab

At my school genetics is the class you take to have your anus widened, but at others physics 2 is the more difficult/time consuming of the two. Ask around/check ratings.

625233.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
giphy.gif

Attachments

• upload_2015-8-27_21-39-54.png
    upload_2015-8-27_21-39-54.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 36
Its 4 classes...do you guys really think that is too much? Even if its 4 p-chems, if you are a full time student that is manageable.

Its 4 classes...do you guys really think that is too much? Even if its 4 p-chems, if you are a full time student that is manageable.

...but when would have time to complain to other students about how difficult p-chem is?

"Well at least you're not in p-chem LOL" -Every P-Chem Student Ever

I think you'd be okay taking either genetics or physics, then.

...but when would have time to complain to other students about how difficult p-chem is?

"Well at least you're not in p-chem LOL" -Every P-Chem Student Ever

And half of them are in a combined course for BA students. Not even P-Chem 1 or 2.