Black Lives Matter

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chfo

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is a terrorist organization, supported by Barack Obama.

3 dead police officers so far.

The blood is entirely on BLM and their terrorist hate speech, and those politicians who support it to stoke the fires, purely to support their agenda.

Thanks, Obama.

Members don't see this ad.

Now 4 police officers.

Members don't see this ad :)
How the hell do you know who shot them? Way to make assumptions already. Of course it's gotta be a black person, it seems you are thinking!!!

Very presumptuous.

How about we wait till we find out the real deal?

Reactions: 1 user
BLM are terrorists now?
I'm sure you'd feel the same way if you or your loved ones faced the threat of police brutality or racial profiling on a constant basis, too.

Reactions: 6 users
It's a tragedy watching a black man bleed to death after a cop shot him multiple times in his own car while his girlfriend and little girl watched. It's a tragedy watching another black man shot and killed while pinned to the ground. No doubt these men left behind friends and family.

It's a tragedy watching five cops (so far) sniped and killed in Dallas, and many others injured. Cops aren't just nameless blue suits, but they too are human beings and they too leave behind friends and families.

I read some people blaming the police and saying things like "serves them right!" I read others blaming groups like BLM and saying things like it's "a terrorist organization."

smh

However, not every black person is a criminal, not every white person is a devil, not every cop is a pig. No one deserves to be murdered in cold blood, whether that's death by trigger happy cop or death by vigilante sniper. We're human beings, and I just wish we could treat one another as human beings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19 users
At times like this, race or ethnicity may seem like one of our greatest weaknesses, but it can be one of our greatest strengths. Not many other nations in the world are as racially and ethnically diverse as we are, yet able to have a civil society for the most part, without breaking into genocide or other such horrors. Our racial and ethnic diversity is a source of tremendous tension and conflict, but it's also a source of tremendous good. For example, we can send a diplomat who is at the same time a loyal citizen of the United States and also a racial and ethnic representative of an African/European/Asian/etc people-group and familiar with that culture (e.g., Nigerian-American, French-American, Japanese-American, Mexican-American).

BLM are terrorists now?
I'm sure you'd feel the same way if you or your loved ones faced the threat of police brutality or racial profiling on a constant basis, too.

BLM has advocated the murder of police officers.

Not sure what you would call a group that advocates murder to achieve political goals.

Where were your hot takes when Dylan Roof shoot up a church bible study in South Carolina? Go troll elsewhere....

Are you seriously comparing the assassination of police as advocated by BLM with Dylan Roof?

Here's the group that Obama desecrated the oval office with:

Members don't see this ad :)
Here's BLM website quote:

``It is our duty to fight for our freedom, it is our duty to win. We must love each other and support each other. We have nothing to lose but our chains.``
Assata Shakur

Who is assata Shakur?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assata_Shakur

GTSYmPZ.png

I usually like arguing in political threads, but @chfo ... you bring so much absurd hyperbole to them that they become tiresome. I don't think you're deliberately trolling but you're sure having that effect. Is that what you want?

Pretty much any topic is OK here but you've got to be mindful of the line between impassioned debate that people are willing to engage, and frothy rage that just pisses people off.

Also, there's no reason to make a bunch of consecutive posts in a thread. This ain't stream of consciousness poetry night at the coffee shop and you ain't Blade posting pubmed searches ... if you collect your thoughts and put them in one coherent post people might respond more seriously.

Reactions: 14 users
Not everyone is as organized in thought and eloquent in prose as you are, pgg.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MNiG7EV.png

Last edited:
If you're associating a psycho murderer with the Black Lives Matter movement while also saying that "just because one cop is bad doesn't make all cops bad", that makes you part of the problem.

If you're associating a psycho murderer with the Black Lives Matter movement while also saying that "just because one cop is bad doesn't make all cops bad", that makes you part of the problem.
Was it just one psycho?

Also, if you read the tweets, there are a lot of black lives matters followers who support the murder of police officers.

Also, take a look at the "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" videos.

Micah Xavier Johnson, of Mesquite, is one of four people police said were responsible for ambushing police officers at a peaceful protest against nation-wide officer-involved shootings in Dallas Thursday.

This thread is a great example of the problem we have in our society.

Reactions: 4 users
Was it just one psycho?

Also, if you read the tweets, there are a lot of black lives matters followers who support the murder of police officers.

Also, take a look at the "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" videos.

Micah Xavier Johnson, of Mesquite, is one of four people police said were responsible for ambushing police officers at a peaceful protest against nation-wide officer-involved shootings in Dallas Thursday.

You're picking and choosing just to support your agenda. You only see "the bad apples" and associate it with the whole, but in the same vein will say "just because one cop is bad doesn't mean their all bad". Why is it so hard for you to say, just because a few Black Lives Matters followers are bad, doesn't make them all bad? You won't because you have an agenda and as I've said, are part of the problem.

Reactions: 1 users
That type of thinking, the "totality" type of thinking is why we have the problems in this country (world) that we do.

"The black person is violent, therefore they must be all violent"
"The white police is racist, therefore they must all be racist"
"The Islamic person was a terrorist, therefore, let's ban them because they're all terrorist"

Etc
Etc
Etc

These post, this rant, whatever it is you're thinking you're accomplishing right now isn't progress. It isn't enlightening. It isn't educational. We don't learn from it. We get nothing from it. All it shows is how one person's narrow minded thinking fuels the bigger problem.

Reactions: 2 users
You're picking and choosing just to support your agenda. You only see "the bad apples" and associate it with the whole, but in the same vein will say "just because one cop is bad doesn't mean their all bad". Why is it so hard for you to say, just because a few Black Lives Matters followers are bad, doesn't make them all bad? You won't because you have an agenda and as I've said, are part of the problem.

Black Lives Matters, as a group, incites hatred and acts of violence against police officers. It's not just a few bad apples, the whole group is rotten.

The federal government should classify the group as a terrorist organization so that it can be appropriately prosecuted.

That type of thinking, the "totality" type of thinking is why we have the problems in this country (world) that we do.

"The Islamic person was a terrorist, therefore, let's ban them because they're all terrorist"

These post, this rant, whatever it is you're thinking you're accomplishing right now isn't progress. It isn't enlightening. It isn't educational. We don't learn from it. We get nothing from it. All it shows is how one person's narrow minded thinking fuels the bigger problem.

You're the one saying "The black person is violent, therefore they must be all violent".

I am talking about "Black Lives Matter" as an organization, how they have encouraged hatred of police and incited violence against police officers, such as what happened last night in Dallas.

You're the one saying "The Islamic person was a terrorist, therefore, let's ban them because they're all terrorist".

I never said all Muslims are terrorists. I have in the past pointed out the teachings of Muhammad in the Qu'ran and the Hadiths.

The fact that you're not learning anything by seeing what the group actually stands for, what it is about, tells me that you are the narrow-minded one with the blinders on.

It's time for America to wake up to the threats at hand.

What if there was a white supremacist group that advocated violence against African Americans? Would you say the whole group is rotten?

You're the one saying "The black person is violent, therefore they must be all violent".

I am talking about "Black Lives Matter" as an organization, how they have encouraged hatred of police and incited violence against police officers, such as what happened last night in Dallas.

You're the one saying "The Islamic person was a terrorist, therefore, let's ban them because they're all terrorist".

I never said all Muslims are terrorists. I have in the past pointed out the teachings of Muhammad in the Qu'ran and the Hadiths.

The fact that you're not learning anything by seeing what the group actually stands for, what it is about, tells me that you are the narrow-minded one with the blinders on.

It's time for America to wake up to the threats at hand.
Missing......the point.....entirely.......amazing.

You missed the point entirely.

I never said what you claimed that I said.

If you don't want to see the problems with Black Lives Matters as a group, that's your problem.

America is waking up.

What if there was a white supremacist group that advocated violence against African Americans? Would you say the whole group is rotten?

I believe in an earlier post I brought you Dylan Roof and you said there was no comparison, but you just made a comparison. So which is it? Where are your posts of outrage when a white supremacist shoots up a black church bible study?

I believe in an earlier post I brought you Dylan Roof and you said there was no comparison, but you just made a comparison. So which is it? Where are your posts of outrage when a white supremacist shoots up a black church bible study?

White supremacism is atrocious, it's disgusting, it's vile. Which group was Dylan Roof a part of?

So is black supremacism, aka Black Lives Matters. What group did Micah X Johnson belong to?

Etc
Etc
Etc

I've tried these arguments with chfo (regarding Muslims). You won't get anywhere.

I've tried these arguments with chfo (regarding Muslims). You won't get anywhere.

Ok, I'll follow your lead.

Black Lives Matter group does not advocate violence against police officers.

The holy books of Islam do not instruct Muslims to kill gays and non-Muslims.

It was really easy to agree with you, I just had to ignore the evidence.

Ok, I'll follow your lead.

Black Lives Matter group does not advocate violence against police officers.

The holy books of Islam do not instruct Muslims to kill gays and non-Muslims.

It was really easy to agree with you, I just had to ignore the evidence.

BLM is not a terrorist organization. It was created as a peaceful organization to express their right to protest against police brutality and the perception that black lives do not seem to matter as much as others. This has been evident by a history of police brutality and injustice within the black community that spans toward the Civil Rights era. Now unfortunately some people who also are against police brutality do not have peaceful intensions and engage in violent behavior and rhetoric. You can not lump them all into one umbrella. There have been repeated clips of BLM activist and protesters preaching non violence and condoning violence towards police officers. The president of the United States has also made such statements condoning violence towards police officers. I urge you to spend some time and energy looking for this information. Please do not confuse the larger message for the inappropriate actions of the few.

Very peaceful movement:

http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/29/b...nt-pigs-in-a-blanket-fry-em-like-bacon-video/[/QUOTE

I'm sorry but I support BLM and I do not wish ill will on any police officer or other human being and I am not a terrorist. I believe that police officers provide an amazing service. I also believe that people who make grave mistakes should be held accountable. I think that is simply fair. I have been the recipient of police profiling. I have had people make assumptions about me because of the color of my skin. I decide to voice my concerns and have attended BLM protests that were peaceful and no one chanted violence towards anyone. Unfortunately as in any group there are bad apples. You are entitled to your opinion but I hope you see the flawed logic in throwing out the bushel for a few bad apples.

Some cops are pigs...
some BLMs are thugs...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

BLM is not a terrorist organization. It was created as a peaceful organization to express their right to protest against police brutality and the perception that black lives do not seem to matter as much as others. This has been evident by a history of police brutality and injustice within the black community that spans toward the Civil Rights era. Now unfortunately some people who also are against police brutality do not have peaceful intensions and engage in violent behavior and rhetoric. You can not lump them all into one umbrella. There have been repeated clips of BLM activist and protesters preaching non violence and condoning violence towards police officers. The president of the United States has also made such statements condoning violence towards police officers. I urge you to spend some time and energy looking for this information. Please do not confuse the larger message for the inappropriate actions of the few.

I agree with you. I have seen many BLM protesters CONDONING violence towards cops and white people in general. The POTUS too, although it's usually more subtle, ya know, to keep up appearances.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Oh like...just like black live matters is stereotyping against police officers?

Take the message of one group. Not the other group.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.