Board Certification in Psychiatry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't see anything posted

Members don't see this ad.

I called and got the same answer. My profile has not changed

Members don't see this ad :)
hello all,
I'm new, but i spoke with ABPN and they said they released about 20 scores today, but only for people who took old part II Exam on September 26-28th. The rest of us will have to wait 2 more weeks. They are sticking to their 12 week script, blah blah blah. I think we should all keep calling them and keep the pressure on!

I won't eat Turkey, but Happy Thanksgiving to all of you waiting for your results.

aBPN can surprise us with results tmrw. Am so restless

No result yet? When? Why?

Based on the 12-week model, when exactly results will be released?
Exam date: 9/15 or 9/16. Mine was on 9/16.

Week of December 10 will be 12 weeks. Strongly believe results will be out this week. GL to all

Reactions: 1 user
No result yet. It is unbearable.
Are they printing ours tests and scoring them by hands?

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys, It is already the 12th week post exam -- I don't know what are they doing?

Did anyone call them?
That's not right at all.

I called and they said look out for results in 2weeks. You will get an email within 2week before results are mailed out. Same crap everyday

these 2 weeks seems to be very long, 2 weeks ago - they were saying the same thing ... I hope their week definition contains only 7 days

Driving me bananas this wait time. Can't relax or sleep well

I cannot believe it!!!
Two weeks more?
Everyone is suspicious now. Even my close family thinks I am hiding something.

two weeks? that puts us beyond the 12 weeks they quoted! not to mention it hasn't taken this long in the last few years. this is b.s.

12 week mark is the 8th. I have never been so stressed about an exam

What day of the week does ABPN release results?

Historically Friday has been a release day. However, historically they haven't taken this long to release them.

Last year, I think it was the Tuesday or weds before thanksgiving

The only day I have NOT heard of them releasing results was Sunday. So literally any day now, except that they hate us and they just took thousands of dollars to be evil and make fun of us for being so anxious. Or maybe that's just my theory.

Does anyone know if they typically release them in the very early am or during the daytime. The Pediatrics boards releases the grades like at 2-3 in the am.

Last year it was released in am, People got it before 8 am while they were getting ready for work

I asked ABPN regarding the results - they said it is coming for sure next week - close to the end of week

Sounds like there is no pattern. I just wish they would be a little more transparent. This is taking an incredibly long time for any standardized test more than even back in the days of #2 penci
l and paper based testing.

Foolish. It's depressing.

A friend called ABPN about the result. They told him the reason the results are not back is because they are still trying to figure out a pass rate.

A friend called ABPN about the result. They told him the reason the results are not back is because they are still trying to figure out a pass rate.
This is what I was thinking. There is no reason it should take so long. I'm hoping they are throwing out some of the more subjective vignettes.

ugh. Soooo glad I'm not the only one feeling neurotic about this. o_O

The new president of ABPN should have met last October regarding the cut of for pass/fail based on the article that talked about new format scoring?

Passing ABPN Exam to be Based on Total Test Score
Mark Moran,
That's the title , just google it

Mine now says pending release of grades! Soooo...how much longer does that mean? Another 2 weeks? Lol