Boardvitals.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

barasch

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For boards review...

The questions are mostly superficial. The explanations are largely inadequate and unfulfilling.

Members don't see this ad.

I recently took the pathology boards in Tampa and thought that a lot of the things mentioned on board-vitals came up on the exam. I am currently finishing a Transfusion Medicine fellowship and about to begin a Hemepath fellowship, but keep in touch with all of the residents in my pathology residency and they all use the question bank and are for the most part happy with the questions.

I would recommend Boardvitals! I haven't taken boards yet, however, there are quite a few questions in the database and the layout of the site is very conducive to studying on the go (e.g. from one's cell phone, etc.). The site is very easy to use and allows you to power through questions quickly and track your progress and performance. I've seen familiar types of questions on the RISE exam, as well. I hope I'll see them on boards, too!