Books to read?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nebuchadnezzar90

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I want to learn a little more about the anatomy of the mouth and teeth. What are some good books to read or maybe some youtube videos to watch to learn about them?

Members don't see this ad.

Did you ever attempt to look up books online? I am pretty sure there are plenty of Youtube videos that give you some anatomy of the teeth. There is plenty of information online also.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you ever attempt to look up books online? I am pretty sure there are plenty of Youtube videos that give you some anatomy of the teeth. There is plenty of information online also.
I did but I want other peoples opinions.

you will learn about that in school. right now you should focus on business side of dentistry. read business books like rich dad poor dad, emyth, good to great, start with why. read about practice management and marketing! good luck

Reactions: 1 user
OG15_CoverThumb.png

2015-2016 ADEA Official Guide to Dental Schools

you will learn about that in school. right now you should focus on business side of dentistry. read business books like rich dad poor dad, emyth, good to great, start with why. read about practice management and marketing! good luck
Thanks for the recommendations, I'll check them out. Which would be a good one to start with?

Last edited:
I read Dental Terminology by Charline Dofka for a competition in high school; I found it pretty useful for general basics, maybe give that a shot?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I read Dental Terminology by Charline Dofka for a competition in high school; I found it pretty useful for general basics, maybe give that a shot?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
That's the type of book I was looking for. Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll check them out. Which would be a good one to start with?

I would start with Emyth. Emyth by Michael Gerber is an amazing book and teaches you how to establish a successful system dependent business. Once you know the foundation then you can learn more dental specific business systems.