Boston Med TV Show (ABC)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah, I'll watch it. Anything like this is cool to me :p Distortion of reality, yes. But come on -- how many careers are cool enough to make TV show after TV show about? Hell yeah I will watch.

I'm going to watch this since i missed out on Hopkins! And its perfect timing because I'll be done w/ my summer course yay!!

I can't wait for the episode where the guy asks the girl out and she says @ 0:30 "Are you asking me out in front of this camera?"...how awkward, but we'll see :corny:

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
No. These shows depress me.

Is there anyway to rewatch the Hopkins? I only watched the first two episodes, and missed the rest. I've looked around before, but never found 'em.

But this looks promising as well!

Already set the reminder on my phone. Too bad they don't do re runs of Hopkins I only saw half of an episode an missed rest of them.

Members don't see this ad :)
There were series called "Hopkins 24/7" in 2000 before "Hopkins" in 2008 which kind of makes 2008 show season 2.

EN

show looks pretty awesome.. will definitely check it out! tho, i've never seen Hopkins before o_O

Screw Hopkins, Boston is better :hungover:

Does anyone know which hospitals they're filming at? I'm guessing MGH, Beth Isreal, and Brigham and Womens?

Is there anyway to rewatch the Hopkins? I only watched the first two episodes, and missed the rest. I've looked around before, but never found 'em.

But this looks promising as well!

iTunes has all 7 episodes for $7-8, I think. :) I just bought them and watched them all.

Screw Hopkins, Boston is better :hungover:

Does anyone know which hospitals they're filming at? I'm guessing MGH, Beth Isreal, and Brigham and Womens?

MGH, BWH, and Childrens

wait till you meet Rachel, the sassy MGH OB resident; some y'all gonna be crushin

Um, I have - third year at MGH. Rachel's hilarious - she flirts with everyone. Also met the ortho resident there. He gels his hair before going to the OR every morning. They picked a definitely dramatic bunch. Not sure it represents the Harvard hospitals too well but am I complaining? You know I'm watching it.

Not watching this garbage. Great idea: let's turn a hospital into a reality TV show. What's next? Maybe we should take cameras into abortion clinics too. It's one thing to make documentaries and educational shows like you see on Discovery Health, but this just strikes me as trash TV, neatly packaged and dramatized. You know, so Americans can get their fix when Dancing with the Stars isn't on. :rolleyes:

Um, I have - third year at MGH. Rachel's hilarious - she flirts with everyone. Also met the ortho resident there. He gels his hair before going to the OR every morning. They picked a definitely dramatic bunch. Not sure it represents the Harvard hospitals too well but am I complaining? You know I'm watching it.
Haha that's awesome to be able to watch people you know on TV.

I was surprised that the show was in exactly same format as hopkins and directed by same guy.

EN

Review: The female Patel needs to stop making excuses. The soundtrack was kind of lame. I want to BE the maxillofacial surgeon.

I just like being able to see real medicine/physicians. The show is beautified for TV, though. That's evident. I'll definitely watch again!

Review: The female Patel needs to stop making excuses. The soundtrack was kind of lame. I want to BE the maxillofacial surgeon.

I just like being able to see real medicine/physicians. The show is beautified for TV, though. That's evident. I'll definitely watch again!

Totally agree. She was annoying the heck outta me.

I liked the soundtrack though! :)

watched it.

It was okay. i liked seeing those sexy lungs.

Haha that's awesome to be able to watch people you know on TV.

I had a similar experience with Emergency Level One. Besides the fact that it was weird to see my school on there (even just the shots of the hospital freaked me out), seeing nurses, doctors and even med students I recognized was just bizarre. It's a really odd experience.

I haven't yet seen the show. I hope it's not beautified to the point that it becomes uninteresting.

this was an amazing show to watch. my son is a kidney patient who is waiting for a transplant at one of the hospitals seen tonight . also learned a lot about the process and even saw his doctor in the show. good job doctors and all staff. :love: :cool:

I'm watching it right now (West coast). It's decent, but the soundtrack is pretty bad.

I thought it was pretty good, and I'll definitely watch again.

Missed it, due to the new Futurama season premiere being on at the same time. I will catch it on Hulu.

alright, alright....who else just logged a couple more hours of clinical experience?

For anyone that missed it, its on hulu, just do a search for boston med.

I think that the soundtrack in this series is the same as the one in Hopkins. Im not completely sure though.