Program-Specific Info / Q's Boston U '15

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mks511

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard back from Boston yet? Thinking it should be soon...

Members don't see this ad.

I wrote to the BU OT office this week, and they replied with: "Applicants will receive notification in mid-to-late February by e-mail or paper mail"

Good luck!

I received my acceptance today via email. They are also mailing out letters, so I would expect that everyone should hear from them in some form by the end of the month.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I heard back today via email as well. I was accepted. Can any Boston U students shed light on what their experience in the program has been like?

Reactions: 1 users
I also received my acceptance email today! Congrats & good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone still waiting to hear from BU?

I'm still waiting to hear back

Just received an email from them saying I'm waitlisted. In the email, they said that the letter will also be sent in the mail.

I just heard from BU- I'm on the waiting list. The letter said I'll hear if I got off the list by the end of March

Same here - got put on the waitlist.

I turned down BU's offer so hopefully someone on the waitlist will hear back soon. Best of luck to you all!

Thanks for keeping us posted. Where do you plan on attending?

Accepted students: When is the deadline to let them know if you're attending?

Has anyone on the wait list heard from BU yet? I'm going crazy checking my email this week!

No not yet - I'm in the same boat!