Boston University 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are they done with interviews ? Hope not !

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Well best of luck everybody here ... I got under review in October end!! N interview email in dec! I know it's a stressful wait , wish u luck guys!!

Reactions: 1 users
Hello.. i am an indian dentist. Opting to give my part1 in may. I havent done my ece yet..would b doing it by thos week. I have no ideaabout the CAAPID and dont know when to apply. Could someone please guide me as to how to go about.? I wish to apply for the Boston university. When can I app

Members don't see this ad :)
Reposting my previous question. No responses!!!:(
Has anyone received acceptance email from bu recently? Plz post the date of email and interview date.

Thanks!

Reposting my previous question. No responses!!!:(
Has anyone received acceptance email from bu recently? Plz post the date of email and interview date.

Thanks!

No Updates. Sent an email to BU yesterday asking if admission process is over, waiting for some response. Will post here once I hear from them..

i spoke to toby kahan yesterday and he said that the formal interviews will go on until 27th feb. also they will be sending out the last batch interview calls soon.he said the class is not yet full.. fingers crossed. be optimistic guys!

Reactions: 2 users
i spoke to toby kahan yesterday and he said that the formal interviews will go on until 27th feb. also they will be sending out the last batch interview calls soon.he said the class is not yet full.. fingers crossed. be optimistic guys!
Then most probably the last batch interviews will b in march I guess....hope so what Toby s saying is right...

Reactions: 1 users
Then most probably the last batch interviews will b in march I guess....hope so what Toby s saying is right...
you, me and other desperate candidates just like me, who want to join BU should be invited.:p

hey I got acceptance in Boston ....Thanks to god ,family and friends....I just need one big suggestion....planning to move with my son who is in elementary school (K) where should i look for housing that I can be available to him after his school and where I can get little cheap rent? its going to be expensive...husband will be working in Connecticut and to afford two houses will be a tough job...guys suggest me some options

Congrats Doc..Could you please tell when did you receive your under review mail, interview mail and then date of your interview.. My application is under review..so this will give me some hope...Thanks and all the best!
I got an under review in october n interview cal in dec for jan!!

hi Rompas,
when did you get an interview call, after interview how many days it took for BU to send you the acceptance letter.
eagerly waiting for the reply from boston

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an under review in october n interview cal in dec for jan!!
hi Hunk,
how many attended the interview with you and do you have any idea how many of them got accepted from your interview batch. please let me know.

hey I got acceptance in Boston ....Thanks to god ,family and friends....I just need one big suggestion....planning to move with my son who is in elementary school (K) where should i look for housing that I can be available to him after his school and where I can get little cheap rent? its going to be expensive...husband will be working in Connecticut and to afford two houses will be a tough job...guys suggest me some options
hi Rompas,
when did you get an interview call, after interview how many days it took for BU to send you the acceptance letter.
eagerly waiting for the reply from boston

Hello
Is there anyone waiting to hear back from Boston? I got my under review email in January...Don't know what to do now ...waiting .....

Hello
Is there anyone waiting to hear back from Boston? I got my under review email in January...Don't know what to do now ...waiting .....

I think they are done for this cycle. The last batch of interview is on Feb 27th.

Hello
same here
plus the official interviews are closing on 27th feb, so i think for you and me 2014 cycle is done.

Hello
How was your interview? what did they ask ? how long it was ?
Thanx
It was general experience stuff n lasted 20 min !! Wel best of luck to peeps applying to Colorado n elsewer ...

Hello
We should now prepare for next cycle. But what else we have to write now as I have nothing new ..Do we have to change our SOP and LOR's? This process is frustrating..

cant take this stress, no more.
so many days after interview and no news.
so frustrated!:mad::(

Look at us, we even didn't get interview invites :(

Same here.. no interview.. no scope now as this cycle is closing soon. so stressed out... stay in contact everyone for next cycle.

Just Curious:eek:
Is the face book group for class of 2016 for admitted candidates or even those who intend to make connections.
Already has 80+ people in it. That is more than the class size:p

Last edited:
Boston is done for this year. Its strange that very few ppl shared details on this thread, looks like fb groups are more active.

Just Curious:eek:
Is the face book group for class of 2016 for admitted candidates or even those who intend to make connections.
Already has 80+ people in it. That is more than the class size:p
I've been wondering the same! I keep checking the group to see how many members it has lol. The day it went over 70 I gave up all hope for it!

Boston is done for this year. Its strange that very few ppl shared details on this thread, looks like fb groups are more active.
I don't know if Boston is exactly done since kahan said that thy tend oxall strong applicants all the way before their school starts.. Don't know I he was saying that just to be optimistic thou!

I don't think there is need to worry about the number of people in Fb group because lots of applicant will drop BU acceptance if they get into another school.. My guess Fb group will hit approx 100.. ;)

It was general experience stuff n lasted 20 min !! Wel best of luck to peeps applying to Colorado n elsewer ...
Hey there ! First of all congratultions!! Hope you are enjoying your school. Well it would be great if you could share your stats so that we have an idea about how to improve. i would really appreciate your help.
Thanks in advance !

Did anyone get a rejection letter from bu? Since I am tired expecting an acceptance, wonder if they are sending rejections right away or they wait until end of cycle. I hope to get the result soon whatever it may be:(.

Did anyone get a rejection letter from bu? Since I am tired expecting an acceptance, wonder if they are sending rejections right away or they wait until end of cycle. I hope to get the result soon whatever it may be:(.
HI
I am in the same position... Waiting ...whatever it is... its hard because everybody is telling the same thing that Boston is done ....don't know...what to do...

I don't know if Boston is exactly done since kahan said that thy tend oxall strong applicants all the way before their school starts.. Don't know I he was saying that just to be optimistic thou!
Could you please clear what you have written ? I don't understand that...Sorry....

I also interviewed there in January but no response yet. Has anyone got the email stating that they are on the waiting list for BU?

Could you please clear what you have written ? I don't understand that...Sorry....
Oh sorry I made a lot of typos! Ok so I got an email saying not to lose hope and that they may send out interviews all the way Uptill their start date of the course!

I found that a bit funny.. Anyways I've left hope for it.. Just working hard for the next cycle! I think u should too!

Also a friend of mine didn't heard anything from Boston the year she applied apart from the under review email.. And then 8 months after that mail she gt a rejection..

Hey everyone.. I got my under review email on jan 18th.. Didn't hear anything from Boston after that... I need to know if that kind of delay is normal or this is a bad sign... Are they done for the 2014 class!!
Thanks

Hey everyone.. I got my under review email on jan 18th.. Didn't hear anything from Boston after that... I need to know if that kind of delay is normal or this is a bad sign... Are they done for the 2014 class!!
Thanks
since people are on the waiting list now, that means there seats are almost filled up, and only after some leaves the seats vacant they will fill up from the waiting list, and after that if seats are still vacant, they may call few of the under review ones which is unlikely to happen.

Guyz, Did anybody on waitlist contact BU about their chances.....
If yes, did they tell how many are on waitlist.
Boston was my only hope and it is so bad to be waitlisted:(