Boston University Medical Center

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorC

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking through US News and their hospital rankings and could not find anything BU related. What is up with that? I thought it was a pretty good center.

Members don't see this ad.

DoctorC said:
I was looking through US News and their hospital rankings and could not find anything BU related. What is up with that? I thought it was a pretty good center.

I know in past years BMC has made US News and World Report's rankings...and in some instances they were high on the list. For some reason I didnt see that they made the 2005 list (but, I didn't look that closely). Try googling "Boston Medical Center" and US news and World report. I found a lot of articles that cite the high rankings of BMC (the in past).

Two of my cousins are residents at BUMC and they seem to think it's a pretty good place.

i work with 2 interventional cardiology fellows who did their cardiology fellowships at BMC. they seem to think it was fine and they're now at the brigham so it certainly didn't hold them back either.