Bradenton Interview Acceptance Rate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

monsoon338

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the acceptance rate of the Bradenton school after interview? I know there is another thread on SDN that has the acceptance rates from USNews but I haven't been able to find any stats for Bradenton. The LECOM-Erie school is 39% from the USNews stats and I'm wondering if its about the same for Bradenton.

Anyone know the answer to the percent acceptance rate after an interview?

Also, does anyone know how many people interview per day and how many interview days there are per week?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know the acceptance rate of the Bradenton school after interview? I know there is another thread on SDN that has the acceptance rates from USNews but I haven't been able to find any stats for Bradenton. The LECOM-Erie school is 39% from the USNews stats and I'm wondering if its about the same for Bradenton.

Anyone know the answer to the percent acceptance rate after an interview?

Also, does anyone know how many people interview per day and how many interview days there are per week?

who cares, who cares, and who cares.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did I touch a sensitive spot for you, or something? Sheesh, it was like any of the other questions you see on this board...

I don't think anyone knows exactly. I interviewed there last Friday and they said they would decide today and mail them out tomorrow. I am crossing my fingers...

The LECOM-Erie school is 39% from the USNews stats and I'm wondering if its about the same for Bradenton. ?

The stats include both schools combined.

This time of the year there are usually 2 interview days per week, with a maximum of about 12 interviewees. Back when I was interviewed we had 13 people that day (one was a last-minute addition due to a missed flight or something from earlier) and 7 people were ultimately accepted. 6 of those matriculated. 2, however, were originally waitlisted and didn't get in until the month before class started. I think that's unusual, though, since I have yet to talk to any other students who had that many people from their interview date accepted.

i interviewed there in december and an admissions counselor said that last year they interviewed a total of 600. i, unfortunately, am waitlisted there currently, so if anybody has insight into how many people get off the waitlist it would be EXCELLENT

i interviewed there in december and an admissions counselor said that last year they interviewed a total of 600. i, unfortunately, am waitlisted there currently, so if anybody has insight into how many people get off the waitlist it would be EXCELLENT

i have insight. go to a better school. learn something. from professionals.

Lala,

Do you know how many of those 600 got acceptances? The class is 150 students, so you'd figure they extended acceptances to about 300 students which would give Bradenton an acceptance rate of 50% after the interview...

My reliable sources say:

About 2500 applicants
Slightly under 600 interviews
Around 350 acceptance letters sent out
150 matriculants

The alternate list is reviewed ever few weeks and they'll send out a few acceptance letters in that group every few weeks. I believe last year they accepted around 40 from the alternate list, but I forgot how many were on the list total.

I hope that helps!

i have insight. go to a better school. learn something. from professionals.

jesus you have a chip on your shoulder...

But to answer the OP's question, it depends on whether the moon is waxing or waning. Better try to avoid interviewing when there is a full or new moon to be on the safe side. :laugh:

Just be patient. Make sure you've applied widely. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Remember, there are always post-baccs and contingency plans!! Patience is tough. Perhaps you can call the admissions office and ask them the status of your application. :luck:

Lala,

Do you know how many of those 600 got acceptances? The class is 150 students, so you'd figure they extended acceptances to about 300 students which would give Bradenton an acceptance rate of 50% after the interview...

i think i also rememember them telling me about 300 are accepted

I interviewed in January and was waitlisted as well-- let me know if you get any updates, and I will do the same. I wish I had more info for you, I guess all we can do is wait and see. Even though a 'wait' is better than a reject, it still sucks not to know-- or to be able to make plans :confused: . Good luck to you!

I interviewed in January and was waitlisted as well-- let me know if you get any updates, and I will do the same. I wish I had more info for you, I guess all we can do is wait and see. Even though a 'wait' is better than a reject, it still sucks not to know-- or to be able to make plans :confused: . Good luck to you!

thanks! i'll let you know if i hear anything too. i'm kinda confused as to what kind of updates to send them now to let them know i'm still really interested.