Breakdown 12/16

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fc13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm finally done with this test.

I want to post my scores and some tips since I learned sooooo much!!! from this site.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Scores aren't super high? You did a great job and should be very proud of yourself

I'm finally done with this test.

I want to post my scores and some tips since I learned sooooo much!!! from this site.

My scores:

PAT 23
QR 22
RC 21
BIO 24
GC 23
OC 21
TS 23
AA 22

I studied for around 3.5 months. and used Achiever, Bootcamp, TopScore and Qvault, I had CDP but the science has too many details and PAT i thought it was too easy after trying Achiever and Bootcamp.

PAT: After doing Achiever and Bootcamp, I did not think this part was too bad! I would skip CDP and just study using those too. Bootcamp is the best because it explains everything and you can use that to solve future problems. For the cube counting i had one figure that I have no idea how I got it right I had seen one of those in one of CDP but I thought it would not be on the test.

BIO: this is random like everybody says but if you read ferralis notes (i got it from dat bootcamp) i think that is enough. Destroyer is also good but more difficult.

GCHEM: CHADS is all you need and practice with Bootcamp!

OCHEM: I don't know what to say about this one because I felt like I knew a lot but still got a 21. I used CHADS and destroyed and of course bootcamp

Reading Comprehension: this was the section that I hated the most. I scored 19 on ADA 2009 so I was really nervous for this one. I read the whole passage and then answered the questions. I tried search and destroy but I just didn't feel confident doing it that way.

Math: 34 of the question were very simple the other 6 required more tricks. I didn't run out of time, i just didn't know how to solve 4 so I guessed.

Also, I have to say the people at the testing center were so nice!!! and they let me start my test like an hour before.

Sorry that I didnt write that many details I really tired because the day before i was so nervous i couldn't sleep well. I know this scores are not super high but I am happy with them and happy to be done. If you have more questions just send me a message I'll try to respond right away :)
I'm taking my test in Jan and math is my worst section. Can you tell me how you tackled the studying for math? I've watched chad and is now on my second round of destroyer for math and still feel defeated as ever.. Please help!

For math I did destroyer, achiever and bootcamp. Do them as many times as you can!!! and use them timer on your phone the is how I practiced. I kind of like math so this part wasn't too bad actually. I think a combination of those three will help you and don't feel defeated i got a 19 on ADA 2009 one week before so don't worry that much about practice scores

Members don't see this ad :)
For math I did destroyer, achiever and bootcamp. Do them as many times as you can!!! and use them timer on your phone the is how I practiced. I kind of like math so this part wasn't too bad actually. I think a combination of those three will help you and don't feel defeated i got a 19 on ADA 2009 one week before so don't worry that much about practice scores
Thank you got your insight!

Congratulations on your scores! You're quite humble too, those are very high scores. I know they don't give percentiles anymore, but those scores are anywhere between 95%-97% depending on which version you took. You should be very proud!

Congrats on your scores, you did really well. You said you would skip CDP and use bootcamp and achiever instead, why is that? Also, if you had to chose between achiever and qvault, which would you chose?

Yes im applying next cycle. And i said i would do achiever and bootcamp because those practice test are harder than the real test and i think those type of questions a more similar specially for PAT bootcamp helped me a lot!!! I only used qvault for bio bc i didnt want to spend more money. And i got the 3 test version for achiever. If i had to choose i would go for achiever.