Breaking Bad is Awesome

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drorthoman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I've been catching up on my television this summer, and I started watching Breaking Bad just yesterday and I'm hooked. Anyone else watching it and if you have what's you opinion on it? Personally, I think it's the best show I've ever seen in my life, period. I'm currently on Season 2 and hope to catch up on the series soon.

Members don't see this ad.

So, I've been catching up on my television this summer, and I started watching Breaking Bad just yesterday and I'm hooked. Anyone else watching it and if you have what's you opinion on it? Personally, I think it's the best show I've ever seen in my life, period. I'm currently on Season 2 and hope to catch up on the series soon.

Great show. Up there on the list of my fave shows of all time. I think I'd rank The Wire and Dexter higher but they're all excellent

been watching since it first aired. definitely in the top three of my favorite series. i love the people that say "that's Malcolm in the middles dad" :eyebrow: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
One of the best shows ever. This season starts on the 15th :highfive:

One of the best shows ever. This season starts on the 15th :highfive:

When I heard about this a couple weeks ago at first I was like :eek::eek: then I was like :scared::scared::scared: because of how long I had to wait then I was like :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

When I heard about this a couple weeks ago at first I was like :eek::eek: then I was like :scared::scared::scared: because of how long I had to wait then I was like :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

Lol, I kind of like to be late to catch up on shows since I can just watch a bunch of them without waiting for the next episode to air. However, once I catch up, I start to get depressed lol. It's actually pretty sad.

Great show. Along with Dexter and Game of thrones, its one of the best.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using SDN Mobile

My fav shows in no particular order:

Weeds - New season just started :banana:
Sons of Anarchy
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Shameless
The Big C
White Collar
Suits

I also really like Shark Tank, Pawn Stars, and Sons of Guns, but those are a much different style of TV

Edit: in before the :lock: or moved to the lounge

Started watching Breaking Bad as well this summer, great show. Also like Walking Dead.

I've heard about this show. Is it any good?

All Hal the King

Watched the first season and got sidetracked. I should pick it up again... In other news, super psyched for Dexter in the fall!
I don't know why, but Dexter got kind of lame, especially with the last 2 or 3 seasons. Season 1-4 were amazing though (maybe not 3 as much).

This thread has been closed. PA is a forum for information about the medical school application process, and issues that pertain to it. For social conversations, feel free to join in the discussion in the Class of XXXX threads, or in the lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.