Brenau University, Gainesville, GA MSOT weekday program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview at Brenau University for the Occupational therapy weekday program this Friday and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice or tips? I'm really nervous and I don't know what to expect. Also, if it is a group interview or an individual interview. Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard back yet from Brenau for the weekday program?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an acceptance notification today!! :) Anyone else get some good news? I'm so relieved! I interviewed in January with the Weekday Hybrid applicants, so I've been waiting forever!

Me too! :) I won't be attending, so that will open up a space for someone else. That whole first come first serve response thing is intense.

Me too! :) I won't be attending, so that will open up a space for someone else. That whole first come first serve response thing is intense.

I agree! Very weird! I rushed to get my deposit and enrollment intention in! Too bad you aren't attending; it'd be nice to get to know someone in the program ahead of time. What school will you be attending?

Would you be willing to explain the whole first come first serve process for Brenau?? I've heard subtle references made about it but no details. I am waiting to hear back for their 2014 summer cohort!

The way it worked for my cohort was we received an email in April (For the day program) and the first 36? people to put the deposit down ($350) and fax in the intent to enroll form got in. Hope that helps!

The way it worked for my cohort was we received an email in April (For the day program) and the first 36? people to put the deposit down ($350) and fax in the intent to enroll form got in. Hope that helps!

Hey, so does that mean that everyone who was interviewed recieved those emails and the first X amount of people to put the deposit and fax the intent form in got accepted?