British qualifications in Spain

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wciselko

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have tried searching the internet so I really hope someone will be able to help me here.
I have been living in the UK for 8 years now, however originally I am from Poland. I have always wanted to study medicine, but things did not go my way, and I did a Master's degree in Mathematics. My original plan was to reapply next year to study medicine in the UK, however I am getting a bit tired of the rainy life, it is not my ideal, and therefore I am thinking of studying in Spain. My boyfriend is from there and it would be easier, plus I speak pretty good Spanish (I can communicate easily, so to bump it up to medical level should be fine).
Now, my questions are
What does it look like with the translation of my qualifications? I have 4 A-levels, including Maths, Bio, Chem and Polish Lit. AAAB. Plus a master's degree in Maths. Would I get in, or would I need to do something else?
I have also hear that there are 'becas', even for the non-spanish. Is that true? If so, how much roughly do you get? I am saving up money but I am worried it might not be enough.
Lastly, I am 23. I heard that the entry is lower for the ones that are 25 or over. Is it worth the wait? Or would I easily get in with my grades.
I am particlarly interested in Alicante (I know that the campus is actually in Elche).

Please let me know anyone, I would appreciate any additional info, such as the deadlines for the applications etc.

Members don't see this ad.