BU advanced standing 2016-2017 admission cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marriumhr

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys please share updates on BU admissions. I've applied and my application is under review

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Marriumhr

I am thinking of submitting my application. How do you feel about your application? do you know any others that have their application under review as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Marriumhr

I am thinking of submitting my application. How do you feel about your application? do you know any others that have their application under review as well?
Honestly I don't even know .. I'm hoping for the best. My application is under review since March 28th. But BU don't start sending invites until September. Anyway apply as soon as possible Becoz most of these schools have rolling admissions

Are you guys talking about application from 2015 cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

He's right. They will start sending emails from sept.

i applied on 25 april.. i didnt receive under review yet ...

Guys they take some time so hang in there .. It gets slow as time passes. Sometimes it takes a month for them to send out an under review email.

I got a rejection email for 2015-16 cycle. :(

I got a rejection email for 2015-16 cycle. :(
Hi dr.sid, sorry to hear that. Hope this cycle you achieve your dreams! Could you please tell me if you had interviewed at BU and were on wait list? When did you receive the rejection? Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi dr.sid, sorry to hear that. Hope this cycle you achieve your dreams! Could you please tell me if you had interviewed at BU and were on wait list? When did you receive the rejection? Thank you in advance!
I was on wait-list but was not interviewed. I got the rejection in mid-June.

HI guys , new login on SDN . Have submitted applications to Buffalo , Michigan , BU and UPenn on the basis of Part 1 . What do you think the chances will be ?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi any update

Last edited:
Guys they take some time so hang in there .. It gets slow as time passes. Sometimes it takes a month for them to send out an under review email.

I only received a confirmation email stating a close review of my application will commence in August and interview invites may be sent from Sept.

Is this what you were referring to by under review email.

@popu21 I have the same query , do we get a different under review email once the process starts in august? can someone clarify

CAAPID description for Boston says a BUID is required within 3 wks of applying but I havent recieved a BUID yet. Anyone familiar on what this is?

CAAPID description for Boston says a BUID is required within 3 wks of applying but I havent recieved a BUID yet. Anyone familiar on what this is?

i also want to know what it is

i also want to know what it is
I did'nt get one either. What I found out about it is that its a unique ID number assigned to each student nd employees at BU , that can be used to login to their BU account.
Apart from the info in caapid , BUID is not mentioned anywhere in the AS program on BU website. Also the email of application complete from the univ states nothing regarding the ID.
I don't think its anything to worry abt if no one has been alloted one after 3 weeks.
If anyone has recieved 1 , then please let us knw, so that we can contact them nd ask for one .

Reactions: 1 users
I have talked with them about the BUID. they told me to wait for an email with the information regarding it. this was about 3 weeks ago and around 2 month after I submitted my application so nothing to worry about.

I have talked with them about the BUID. they told me to wait for an email with the information regarding it. this was about 3 weeks ago and around 2 month after I submitted my application so nothing to worry about.
hey , thanks for the info.

Any update on bu?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I got 3 emails from them yesterday. One that gives general information (info that can be found on their caapid website). The second was explaining the BUID and to expect a third email for registration. Last was the email with the link for BUID registration.

I did not receive the 3rd email for the link.

Does anyone have the bench test on Sep-6th at UB? And does anyone know how strict UB is with the bench test, do they require us to do everything perfect or some mistakes are ok? Please advice

Hello people.
Any idea what sort of activity is going on at BU right now ?
When did they start sending last year?

Hello people.
Any idea what sort of activity is going on at BU right now ?
When did they start sending last year?
Last year it was out by 5th Sept and so it should be out soon.

Guys has Boston started sending invites already ????

got interview invitation today

Thanks nuk. May I ask when is your interview scheduled for?

got interview invitation today
hey congrats , did u receive under review email first or a direct iv email after BUID one?

hey congrats , did u receive under review email first or a direct iv email after BUID one?
Hi, can anyone please tell me whether BU accepts candidates with only part 1