budget issues in your pharmacy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bashaut

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
HI!

Interview question:

How do you deal with budget issues in your pharmacy?

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Moving to pre-pharmacy...

Please post all interview and admissions related topics in pre-pharmacy. This will allow all pre-pharmacy students to benefit from the discussion. The pharmacy forum is for topics of interest to current and incoming students - basically anything but admissions or school choice questions. Many current students do post in both forums.

- Anna :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Moving to pre-pharmacy...

Please post all interview and admissions related topics in pre-pharmacy. This will allow all pre-pharmacy students to benefit from the discussion. The pharmacy forum is for topics of interest to current and incoming students - basically anything but admissions or school choice questions. Many current students do post in both forums.

- Anna :)

So....I'm confused....how would a pre-pharmacy student even get an answer to this unless a current student or practicing pharmacist decides to pursue the pre-pharmacy forum???? Do you really think pre-pharmacy students don't read the pharmacy forum???

Most of us are tired of sorting thru the "have you heard from...." questions...Baaaah!

If these students really want actual answers to real questions - why aren't they allowed to post on the pharmacy forum???? Perhaps these forums are beoming too fragmented - somewhat like the profession of pharmacy - per the most recent national meetings!!!!

AND - the pharmacy forum is for current students AND practioners - I really don't want to have to peruse this forum to answer real questions pre-pharmacy students might ask me and am fast becoming tired of it. This student is asking a question of me - a real practioner - not just speculation from pre-pharmacy students. Most pharmacy students don't even know the answer to this unless they've done an administrative residency or have enough background in small business.

To any who want answers - please pm me!

I thought the same thing when I read this. Oh well...

I'm a pre-pharmacy and I even read the psychology forums!!

Had this particular question not been presented as interview prep, it would not have been moved.

The pharmacy forum exists so that post-admissions folks can get to topics that interest them without having to sort through all of the admissions and school choice threads. At one time we had a single forum. We found that most students were leaving us as they got to school, because the topics of interest to them were few and far between. So, we created a little haven from all that, where the discussions were allowed to flourish, and we began to retain more current students in our regular user base. It is our belief that we end up with a greater number of current students willing to advise pre-pharms by fostering an environment that post-admissions folks like to use.

People who want to advise in pre-pharm do peruse and reply. Many of them appreciate the advice that they got here in years past and want to give back. By forcing advising questions on them in their little sanctuary, we generate too many negative responses. So, if it becomes clear that a question is posted in the pharmacy forums for interview prep, to explore school choice, etc, it will get moved. It's also the fair thing to do - for everyone to have an equal opportunity to get questions answered and to read the responses.

If anyone has any ideas on how to make pre-pharm more readable, we are open to suggestions. But, let's make another thread for it, as the OP has been thouroughly hijacked and probably wants his thread back. :)

OP - ask your question to those you thinlk might likely know your answer...

if you can find it in the preforum - great.

If you can't - take your best shot in the pharmacy forum & locate those individuals who might be receptive to pms. that will certainly get your own question answered....but, it might not help others.

Being inclusive means crossing boundaries....sometimes a scary thing.... not to worry - those of use of the "other side" welcome you in any form you wish to participate!

OP - ask your question to those you thinlk might likely know your answer...

if you can find it in the preforum - great.

If you can't - take your best shot in the pharmacy forum & locate those individuals who might be receptive to pms. that will certainly get your own question answered....but, it might not help others.

Being inclusive means crossing boundaries....sometimes a scary thing.... not to worry - those of use of the "other side" welcome you in any form you wish to participate!
162845_discovery_f.jpg

did you wake up on the wrong side of bed this morning?