BUFFALO Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drshine

Dentist
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone ( female ) heading to buffalo from New Jersey for interview on NOV 19 -20th..would like to discuss travel plans and share accommodation for the same can PM me.
Also for bench test prep and studying for part 2....

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone ( female ) heading to buffalo from New Jersey for interview on NOV 19 -20th..would like to discuss travel plans and share accommodation for the same can PM me.
Also for bench test prep and studying for part 2....
I'm travelling to buffalo then as well. I'm looking to share accommodation. And if you have any information on where one can practice for the bench exam let me know. I'm a female from new delhi, india.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Guys...I got an interview call too..They dont prefer Green card holders from my experience..Does anyone her have an Idea of how many students they call for interview?

Hi,
I am from New Delhi. It is good to hear that you got an interview call. I too got the interview call for 19th and 20th of November. You can drop me an email on [email protected].
If you want we can discuss things required in the bench test.

Hello Guys...I got an interview call too..They dont prefer Green card holders from my experience..Does anyone her have an Idea of how many students they call for interview?

A little over 125.

Looks similar to california schools..Thank you for the information:)

:eek::eek: 125 for 24 seats? :eek::eek:

Yup! Crazy right? But unfortunately, due to stiff competition they increased the number of interviews. However, that doesn't mean they can increase the seats. So we're fighting for the same chance as last year, except this time with more people. It's going to be like this everywhere.

Looks similar to california schools..Thank you for the information:)

No problemo! :D

ohhh i was under the impression..that california colleges called 80-85 ppl for 22-24 seats ...so liek every 4th person would get in....125 is quite a lot...but that's good in a way...more number of ppl get a chance to show their skills and tell their stories in iv's as scores r just one part of the application..(besides colleges get to earn a lot too :oops:)

Any female wants to share accommodation for Buffalo bench and interview, let me know. I've booked two beds room.

Posted using SDN Mobile