buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PlasticSurgeon3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Damn just got an email from buffalo saying my application has been put on "continuing review" It is definitely due to my reading score in my opinion (got a 16 RC), there is no other reason behind it. Do you guys know when they give out interviews or rejections for people placed on continuing review? Should I send them an email saying how much I want to go there?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Me too, got that continuing review email this morning and wrecked my day.

Damn just got an email from buffalo saying my application has been put on "continuing review" It is definitely due to my reading score in my opinion (got a 16 RC), there is no other reason behind it. Do you guys know when they give out interviews or rejections for people placed on continuing review? Should I send them an email saying how much I want to go there?

From what I've been told, "Continuing Review" is just nice way of them rejecting you. Not too sure how much an email is going to help you though.

Members don't see this ad :)
From what I've been told, "Continuing Review" is just nice way of them rejecting you. Not too sure how much an email is going to help you though.

Not exactly, I've seen people here get interviewed with that email too. But a 16 on RC is a bit tough. Hard section too >.>, never want to do that exam again.

I've heard continuing review is a soft rejection but I have also heard people getting interviews in the past after being put on continuing review. So keep your head up

Not exactly, I've seen people here get interviewed with that email too. But a 16 on RC is a bit tough. Hard section too >.>, never want to do that exam again.

I meant that was the case most of the time. And yeah, I agree with you. It's going to be hard making up that low RC score. RC is one of the most important sections.

I got the same email from them, it was kind of disheartening.