Building halted at the CU Fitzsimons campus?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snapdad

Rock and Roll Doctor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just saw a thing on the news that building may be halted at the UCHSC Fitzsimons campus indefinitely, possibly not resuming until next year. This will directly affect construction of the new medical school. Anyone know anything about this?

Members don't see this ad.

It is very possible but I haven't heard a thing from the school or on the news (I watched 9 news tonight). I am surprised I haven't heard anything from the school because I currently work there and we are definitely moving to the new lab this year (some labs have already moved). The education building is not built yet though so I guess that could be put on hold . . . it would suck for the Proffs with having classes at 8th and Colorado and their offices and labs at Fitz. Oh well, maybe I will hear more tomorrow.

Thanks . . . that sucks . . . what a stupid lawsuit . . . that might be why they delayed the opening of the new education center for a semester. At least RC-1 and RC-2 are already built and labs are moving in already.