BUSPM Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aglet01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

I figured I would start this thread to get the conversation going...

I just got my acceptance, and am excited to say that I will be in the Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine class of 2019! I have heard great things about Barry, and cannot wait to get started.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone else decided to attend Barry for next fall?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm excited to start in the fall! :) Any idea when they will send out info/forms?

I was told info/forms would be sent out around May. Make sure you are on the Facebook page to stay up to date with class specific information.

Hello fellow classmates! I am also attending Barry this fall. Can someone send me a link to the facebook page, for some reason the link above sends me to a class of 2018. Very excited and nervous to start. I know the work load is going to be shocker but Im definitely looking forward to getting past these basic science courses and learning as much as I can. Any one care to share their whereabouts? what states you guys coming from!

Does anyone know when financial aid packages are typically sent out?

Hey!

The link works for me, so that is odd... I'm going to copy/paste it from my browser.

Let's try this one:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/425942004221472/

If that doesn't work, just look for this group

Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine c/o 2019
Thanks

Thanks I asked to join the group! I'm super excited to join. As far as the fin aid package, I would call and ask because they said fin aid awards will be decided on this month. So I'm guessing by the end of this month beginning of May. Any word on the books we gotta buy?

Our tour guide suggested holding off on buying textbooks until first week of class. Apparently there are pdf versions of almost all the textbooks we need for class floating around so you can save a few $$ if you ask upperclassmen.

Our tour guide suggested holding off on buying textbooks until first week of class. Apparently there are pdf versions of almost all the textbooks we need for class floating around so you can save a few $$ if you ask upperclassmen.
Great! thank you :)

I was told info/forms would be sent out around May. Make sure you are on the Facebook page to stay up to date with class specific information.

Hi everyone! I will be attending in the fall as well- has anyone received any information via mail yet?

I checked the FB, but no one has posted anything.

Thank you!!

Any information updates for the August entering class?

what do you guys think of barry so far? I just got an interview invite from there but have been accepted into ny and cspm should I still take it?

what do you guys think of barry so far? I just got an interview invite from there but have been accepted into ny and cspm should I still take it?

2nd this, just got accepted, putting my deposit down soon !

Reactions: 1 user