Buying Dr. Collins PCAT study guide most updated 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

michelle4life

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
Does anyone have Dr.Collins PCAT updated 2013 study guides for sale? I would like to buy it back. Please let me know if you have the complete study guide for sale and the price you offer.
Thank you very much

Members don't see this ad.

I can't offer it right now because I am using it to study for the July PCAT but if you wait a few weeks I will be willing to sell it, probably around $100.

sure.. im not taking it until september or october... i would like to buy it when u ready to sell it... thanks soo much

Members don't see this ad :)
I have one for sale now if you want to get a head start, feel free to shoot me a message.

hey..yea its even more better if u have it on sale right now.. is it the most update version? how much do u sale it for?

I can't offer it right now because I am using it to study for the July PCAT but if you wait a few weeks I will be willing to sell it, probably around $100.
Hi,
Are you still selling the dr. Collins study guide that you have? I am very interested and maybe we can come to some sort of negotiation...

Hello
Does anyone have Dr.Collins PCAT updated 2013 study guides for sale? I would like to buy it back. Please let me know if you have the complete study guide for sale and the price you offer.
Thank you very much

I took mine also in july using only Dr collins and had 96 percentile. i have my 2013 guide and want to sell it.. I am super excited scoring a higer composite on my PCAT (Chemistry was super easy for me because of Dr collins. Bio and Quantative wasnt an issue. my verbal was very good, reading was good too, had a perfect score.. Dr collins 2013 guide is perfect for official exams. you will never regret. inbox me if u re interesed in getting mine, [email protected]

Do you still have your book for sell?

Im selling my dr. collins packet for $150. It includes all updates up until july 2012.... This includes the new biochemistry + organic chemistry section.

[email protected]

Im selling my dr. collins packet for $150. It includes all updates up until july 2012.... This includes the new biochemistry + organic chemistry section.

[email protected]

I want to buy it!!! I'm taking pcat for 2014.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone still selling the updated Dr. Collins study guide?

Anyone still selling the updated Dr. Collins study guide?

Hi, I am also looking for Dr. Collins PCAT package. If anyone has a new version and would like to sell, pls let me know. Thks.

Hello all! I am also selling my updated 2013 Dr. Collins packet! Message me if you're interested :)

Hi. I am looking for Dr. Collins 2013 study guide updated version. Is anyone selling a 2013 updated version? Message with if you are selling....

So I see everyone posting Dr collins pcat stuff on here to sell. I guess its not ok...... I just got a message form his lawyer saying its not?

Last edited:
Hey, is anyone here still selling dr. collins? please pm me if you are~ :D I've been looking for them since September but no luck :(

For some reason, the free classified forum isn't working for me. Maybe it's because of that server upgrade that's happening?
Anyway, I was hoping to post for sale my 2013 Collin's set on the classified pages since I just finished taking the Nov test.
I'll try to post it up there when it's back up, but in the meantime, if anyone is interested, pm me!

Im selling my Dr. Collins and PCAT destroyer. PM me for more info! BUMPPPP!!!!

I have Dr. Collin's most recent 2013 study guide. I only studies the Chemistry and Biology the rest are brand new. I got into a non PCAT school, so I don't need it anymore. Email me if interested: [email protected]

Whats the difference between the 2012 version and the 2013 version besides the updates?

I am looking for Dr. Collins 2013 edition with all updates( January, July, and November). Message me if youre legit and willing to sell for a good price. Serious inquiries only!!

I'm selling mine. If you buy mine ill give you the destroyer added on. If your interested email me at beydounz

I am selling Dr. Collins (most recent one) with 2012 updates! and the PCAT Destroyer as well. Message me for more info! :)

SELLING DR. COLLINS 2013 WITH 2 UPDATES. Also selling Kaplen, Cliffstestprep 5 practice tests, and Barron's study guide. Email me at [email protected]

I have it too if still need it inbox me

Reactions: 1 user
I am selling Dr. Collins, Kaplan, and my own notes all for $200. I bought them all the beginning of 2012 and got an interview to the UF.

I am selling mine for $100 now

thats great!... i'm really interested! So is it the full Dr. Collins set (is there anything missing that came with the orginal set?)

If so, is there a safe way we can make this transaction happen?... Don't wanna get ripped off and i'm sure you don't either! :)

thats great!... i'm really interested! So is it the full Dr. Collins set (is there anything missing that came with the orginal set?)

If so, is there a safe way we can make this transaction happen?... Don't wanna get ripped off and i'm sure you don't either! :)

Where do you live? and just to be clear it is the Dr. Collins and Kaplan that I bought the beginning of 2012 and with my score, I got an interview at UF.