C/O 2018 Campbell University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Giving up my spot, was accepted to UNC. I'll always be a camel at heart, but I'm off to greener pastures.
Hey! same here ... did you give your 2k deposit for Campbell? and how do you let them know you give up your spot if you already accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! same here ... did you give your 2k deposit for Campbell? and how do you let them know you give up your spot if you already accepted?

Just inform them of your intent. I managed to get out of the deposit. I had financial issues.

Does anyone know if they are still interviewing. I applied a little late (Feb 2nd) and haven't heard anything

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when the next interview date is for Campbell? I applied back in Feb 2014 and Pharmcas mail date was 3/5/14.

Does anyone know if they are still interviewing. I applied a little late (Feb 2nd) and haven't heard anything
Have you heard anything yet from Campbell ? I have not. The only email I received from them was when I submitted my PharmCAS application on Feb 23, 2014.

So there are no essays to write for the supplemental app unless your'e doing a joint program? I just wanna make sure I don't overlook anything.