C/O 2019 Campbell University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also interviewed Thursday. Got acceptance call on Friday morning.

Members don't see this ad.

oh ok, I forgot to ask on the phone, lol but i'm guessing the 15 days for deposit are from the date of the letter! congrats on ur admissions btw!
Don't worry. They will also send you an email in addition to a paper copy in the mail. Welcome to Campbell!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when financial aid/scholarship stuff is announced? I know about the automatic GPA dean's scholarship but do they send you a letter stating all that stuff after FAFSA is submitted?

They will send you the instructions on how to apply for the scholarships in late spring, that's the response I got from the admissions office!

Ok great! thanks. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything

Hey thanks! What year are you?

I'll be a P1 in 2015. I'm excited to see the class start to fill up. I interviewed pretty early and of my group, I think I was the only one applying early decision so it's really neat to see other people as excited about Campbell's pharmacy school as me. Are you going to the Christmas social on December 11?

Hey everyone! I have an interview Dec 19th at Campbell. I'm very excited! Per threads, it appears the interview process there is fairly laid back and comfortable. Can anyone post any further interview tips/suggestions? I would greatly appreciate it! Good luck to everyone else with upcoming interviews!

Hey everyone! I have an interview Dec 19th at Campbell. I'm very excited! Per threads, it appears the interview process there is fairly laid back and comfortable. Can anyone post any further interview tips/suggestions? I would greatly appreciate it! Good luck to everyone else with upcoming interviews!

Hi Sydney6658, Congrats on your interview date. When did you submit your pharmcas and supplemental application to Campbell?

Is anyone who has been accepted this cycle participating in the MSCR dual degree??

Hey there. I am planning to next cycle. Do you mind sharing your stats or messaging your stats? I would like to know my chances. Thank you.

Hey all,
I'm a rising p1, and I'm currently looking for a place to move in that's reasonably close to campus (within 20 min). I want to move in during the summer, preferably into a 1-bd townhouse or apt. I want something that's nice but not more than 700/month, and has a pool (because I need to tan this summer!). Any suggestions?

Sorry for the late reply am a workaholic. Yes i did applied last year, had an interview but i did not get in due to my low PCAT scores. The interview was great, there was a 2( a PharmD student and a Professor) on one interview, group interview and i dont remember if there was a one on one interview.

May I asked about your GPA and experiences please? I am just really nervous. Thank you in advance

Are they still interviewing candidates? I just submitted my application...the fact that I submitted it so late do you think that that might have killed my chances to be accepted by Fall...???

What were the stats of accepted students here?

can anybody who got accepted share their stats?

Hi guys, I just got an II to CUSOM. If anyone here can message me about their experience here and how they chose to come to CUSOM compared to other schools it would be awesome!