California Northstate College of Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't know. That is for you to find out the day of the interview. ;)
The topic for your short essay portion will probably be different from the previous interviews.

I haven't. I don't think anyone from the 1/26 interview has been removed from the wait list. The AdCom will probably remove those who interviewed from the earlier dates first.

If I remembered correctly, there were about ~70 interviewees at the 1/26 interview. What do you mean by "how many altogether..."? Do you mean how many people are they going to interview in total? According to PharmCas' school info, last year the school interviewed ~450 people. I would think this year the school will interview around 450 people.

...and apprx 70 people interviewed in September.....we were the first candidates to be interviewed.....what also has to be put into consideration are the candidates that are not on this forum, because there is quite a few......

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone know how many more interview dates are available after Feb24? I have just submitted my supplementary application!!! I want to know what is the next interview date? possibly in march? Do i still have a chance to get an interview?

has anyone placed on waitlist from the 1/26 interview been accepted? what number of interview was the 1/26 for california northstate? and how many altogether are they gonna have?
I interviewed in October and am still on the waitlist :/

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know how many more interview dates are available after Feb24? I have just submitted my supplementary application!!! I want to know what is the next interview date? possibly in march? Do i still have a chance to get an interview?
there is ONE final session in april. I asked one of the students!

that was such a long interview process...i liked the faculty interview more than the student one! apparently the faculty interview weighs way more than the student, as i was told by one of the p3 students there giving the tour...

that was such a long interview process...i liked the faculty interview more than the student one! apparently the faculty interview weighs way more than the student, as i was told by one of the p3 students there giving the tour...

so how did your interview go?

Hi everyone,

I uploaded my supplemental over a week ago, about 9 days now and I never received a confirmation email from CNCP yet. Pharmcas.org shows they have not received the supplemental either.

Also, are we supposed to email CNCP our Fall '11 grades? I thought Fall grades should already be in pharmcas so it is not necessary to email them those grades? I dont know.. the supplemental instructions mentioned it. :s

Is anybody that has been accepted planning on attending? If so, it would be nice to meet or contact each other before hand and get to know each other. I'm from Santa Rosa, CA so if anyone lives nearby let me know:)

Hi everyone,

I uploaded my supplemental over a week ago, about 9 days now and I never received a confirmation email from CNCP yet. Pharmcas.org shows they have not received the supplemental either.

Also, are we supposed to email CNCP our Fall '11 grades? I thought Fall grades should already be in pharmcas so it is not necessary to email them those grades? I dont know.. the supplemental instructions mentioned it. :s

no your most recent grades should be updated and mailed to pharmcas...i believe the only time you mail in your transcript to the school is when you have been accepted

Is anybody that has been accepted planning on attending? If so, it would be nice to meet or contact each other before hand and get to know each other. I'm from Santa Rosa, CA so if anyone lives nearby let me know:)[/

Last edited:
Is anybody that has been accepted planning on attending? If so, it would be nice to meet or contact each other before hand and get to know each other. I'm from Santa Rosa, CA so if anyone lives nearby let me know:)[/

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I've decided to give up my spot. Hope it goes to one of you guys here <3

wow i see that there are quite a few people that are giving up their seats

wow i see that there are quite a few people that are giving up their seats
It's cuz if the accredation status.... Plus a lot of ppl who get into CNCP also get into other colleges, so depending on whether the other institutions are closer to home to home or accredited, many accepted candidates choose not go to go to CNCP. So the waitlisted should hav a decent chance for acceptance.

Oh wow, so only 6 (Sept, Oct, Dec, Jan, Feb, and April) interview sessions total.

Thanks!

Lol i didnt kno they had that many... thought they only had 4 and the 5th one in April

Will CNCP notify you through email if they invite you to interview? Or you don't hear from them back at all if your application has been rejected?

Will CNCP notify you through email if they invite you to interview? Or you don't hear from them back at all if your application has been rejected?

Yes, CNUCP will send out interview invites via email. I think you will receive an email or snail mail if you were rejected.

Last edited:
About how long after the interview did they let you know if you got accepted, wait listed or rejected? The wait is killing me! Thanks :)

About how long after the interview did they let you know if you got accepted, wait listed or rejected? The wait is killing me! Thanks :)

You should probably hear back within 2-4 weeks.

So I guess it's anytime now! LOL please post when you get a response from them!

LoL! I've already heard back from them a long time ago. I had my interview Jan. I will definitely post if I get off the wait list.

Last edited:
LoL! I already heard back from them a long time ago. I had my interview Jan. I will definitely post if I get off the wait list.
Did anyone hear back from feb 24 interview?

Has anyone been given an interview for the March month? No one here has said anything thus far.

I interviewed in Feb and I haven't heard back yet :( hopefully they let us know soon :/ I super nervous. Please post if anyone hears!

I just got a call from them today and I got accepted!!! Yayyyyyyy!!!!!! Anyone else here good news ? There is a fb group right? AHHH yayyy so excited!!!! :)

I just got a call from them today and I got accepted!!! Yayyyyyyy!!!!!! Anyone else here good news ? There is a fb group right? AHHH yayyy so excited!!!! :)
Congrats!!! You were @ the feb 24th interview? What color group were u in?

Once again congrats!!! :)

Congrats! So you're definitely attending?

To all the waitlisters:
please let me know if any of you all get off the wait list.

i also received a phone call this morning that i am admitted!
interviewed on feb 24th 11am TEAM BLUE :)

i am most likely attending!:)

Congrats to those who got accepted :). i am just wondering is team color you had on the interview day significant?? do they accept only certain number of candidates in each color??

By the way i was also interviewed on feb 24th team blue and haven't heard back yet. I am getting really nervous now.

I am not sure if the color of blue is significant or not! People said the color at interview was just random.

Don't be nervous! Be optimistic :)

Does that mean all the accepted calls were made... Lol guess that means I'm either denied or waitlisted

Congrats to those who got accepted :). i am just wondering is team color you had on the interview day significant?? do they accept only certain number of candidates in each color??

By the way i was also interviewed on feb 24th team blue and haven't heard back yet. I am getting really nervous now.
I got an acceptance call today too. I want to say the team color doesn't matter other than it's a way for them to group you; it's really about how you did in the interviews. Good luck to everyone else!

Does that mean all the accepted calls were made... Lol guess that means I'm either denied or waitlisted

not necessarily, they just like to call some people earlier than others for some reason..

Also received a phone call this afternoon for acceptance! Interviewed on Feb 24th , Blue Team :)

Hi,

I interviewed on Feb 24th. Group color does not matter- I think it was just used for the TBL. I was in that yellow group that did really well. But the TBL didn't matter- it was all about the interviews. Another girl in my group also got accepted. She is for sure attending and I am pretty sure I am gonna attend. Just waiting for the packet they send with all the info. Good luck to everyone else and congrats to those also accepted! Can't wait to meet people :)

CNCP received my application thru pharmcas on feb 13th, i have not heard from them yet. is there any chance for me and do they send denial emails b.cos i sent them an email but neva heard anything from them...am waiting and is killing me cos i want to know my fate. is it too early...anyone pls help me

they do send denial emails......and at the same time its not too late, if you do not hear from them by the end of the inverviewing cycle then your chances of admission are probably slim. they probably will not respond to you asap because they could be reveiwing applications, so on and so forth.....just hang in there!

CNCP received my application thru pharmcas on feb 13th, i have not heard from them yet. is there any chance for me and do they send denial emails b.cos i sent them an email but neva heard anything from them...am waiting and is killing me cos i want to know my fate. is it too early...anyone pls help me
I remember sending my application pretty much the last day and they sent me an email 2weeks before the last interview date (April). So... Wait! Dont loose hope!!

Last edited:

Did you email the admissions office to make sure they received your pharmcas and supplemental application? I forget if they do send an email to let you know your file is under review like other schools. Keep your head up though! You may get invite to the April interview? My invite was only 1.5 week before the interview date.