California Southern Masters of Science Degree?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aynom

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
* Seems to have relatively good reviews regarding quality of education.
* Affordable
* Does not require GRE ( I'm VERY good at verbal reasoning and analytical writing. I'm awful at the math even after working with a tutor. I actually got an A in statistics in college. I also got an A in all of my psychology research methods courses. )
* The school does not offer CLINICAL.

I went into an unrelated field after earning my BA in psychology. That was years ago and I am now very interested in earning a PhD/PsyD in clinical psychology someday. However, I am open to other jobs within the field of psychology.

What value would this degree have if combined with proper work/volunteer experience? Could it lead to a PhD/PsyD and if not then what could it lead to?

I am also interested in the I/O concentration as an alternative. After reviewing previous threads, I'm expecting negative responses if any so feel free to comment on the usefulness of the I/O concentration. I love psychology so business could be fun. Hopefully, technology can mitigate my weakness with math in the field.

I would like to stress that I am coming from a weak position.

Members don't see this ad.