CaliNorthstate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saipanda88

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! I was wondering if anyone applied to this school, and if so have you heard anything back from them yet? I turned in my supplemental app 8/27. Does anyone know how long they take to review the apps and start inviting potential candidates?

Also, has anyone else applied here?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I was wondering if anyone applied to this school, and if so have you heard anything back from them yet? I turned in my supplemental app 8/27. Does anyone know how long they take to review the apps and start inviting potential candidates?

Also, has anyone else applied here?

Call the school :)

I turned in my Supp about a week ago also.. still no answer. California schools lacks with their apps unlike out of state. Ease up and enjoy the process!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got received my interview invite for October 3. Good luck to everyone! I'm sure you all deserve it.

Dude. May I ask about ur stats? do u have to wait until the school send u the email for supplemental app too?

Dude. May I ask about ur stats? do u have to wait until the school send u the email for supplemental app too?

They sent me an email to complete the supplemental, but they don't send an actual invitation you have to do it if you want to attend this school ..

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile

You guys know that you can't get federal student loans if you go to this school right?

Where are you planning to stay ? because I'm looking for a hotel near by.

did you apply for early decision or regular?
regular.

Cum GPA: 3.4
Sci GPA: 3.2
Bio major with a focus in human health studies
I'm a nontraditional applicant though.

No, you have to download the supplemental from their website. There's no invite

You guys know that you can't get federal student loans if you go to this school right?

Ya! That's the sad part, but it's not the only one I've applied to. So, I guess we'll see how it goes. I don't wanna take any chances.

Where are you planning to stay ? because I'm looking for a hotel near by.

I have family that live in Cali, so I'm going to head there a couple days early, and we're just going to make the drive up.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have family that live in Cali, so I'm going to head there a couple days early, and we're just going to make the drive up.

It says in the email that they will send us additional information have you gotten that yet ?

It says in the email that they will send us additional information have you gotten that yet ?

No. I just sent my confirmation email about an hour ago. I didn't reply right away. When did you send yours?

No. I just sent my confirmation email about an hour ago. I didn't reply right away. When did you send yours?
I replied like 15 minutes later .. But I was wondering when they are gonna send the other email about the information to know where to book my hotel because I don't want to book it far away and then I will need transportation.

I replied like 15 minutes later .. But I was wondering when they are gonna send the other email about the information to know where to book my hotel because I don't want to book it far away and then I will need transportation.

If you don't hear anything by next week, I'd email them and ask. The time difference between here and Cali is pretty significant, so I normally contact the school by email, and they're really quick to reply. Hope that helps.
I still haven't received an email yet...so hopefully, we will by the weekend.

regular.

Cum GPA: 3.4
Sci GPA: 3.2
Bio major with a focus in human health studies
I'm a nontraditional applicant though.

No, you have to download the supplemental from their website. There's no invite
Hi... How do I submit the supplemental ? :D Do u mind to link me the website and let me know how to download and submit it? :D

Just got an email for an interview on the 3rd! :)

Looking forward to meeting you guys, SallyA and saipanda88! Where are you guys flying out from? I'm just a 2 hour drive away so won't be staying in a hotel

Reactions: 1 users
Looking forward to meeting you guys, SallyA and saipanda88! Where are you guys flying out from? I'm just a 2 hour drive away so won't be staying in a hotel

I'm flying all the way from Saipan. So, it'll be a long trip for me

Just woke up from a nap and check my email :) and got a schedule interview on the October 3rd, 2014!

I am flying from San Diego .. It's 8 hours drive so I chose to fly it's easier

Just submitted my supplemental this morning. Hopefully I get to hear something soon too :p
Is oct 3rd the only date so far?

Just submitted my supplemental this morning. Hopefully I get to hear something soon too :p
Is oct 3rd the only date so far?
Seems like it. They email you the date...no choices to manually pick

I am driving there from San Diego on October 2nd and coming back Saturday Morning