Call 'em out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

Dr_Feelgood

I don't know about anyone else but I want to start a thread to call out all of those free loading "guests." I know that there are pod students from, I'm sure, all of the schools who just get on and read. Then they want to talk to you about a thread that interested them instead of getting on and posting.

SO I'll start it up. Kyle you ugly mule, get off your keyster and write something on this forum. I'll use your full name and give out you email address, then we will all email you viruses until you join! Plus I'll find someone to run against you and take the Program Director Position from you.

Members don't see this ad.

Dr_Feelgood said:
I don't know about anyone else but I want to start a thread to call out all of those free loading "guests." I know that there are pod students from, I'm sure, all of the schools who just get on and read. Then they want to talk to you about a thread that interested them instead of getting on and posting.

SO I'll start it up. Kyle you ugly mule, get off your keyster and write something on this forum. I'll use your full name and give out you email address, then we will all email you viruses until you join! Plus I'll find someone to run against you and take the Program Director Position from you.

Alright "Dr." Feelgood I am on and ready to outpost you and all the rest of the DMU pods except maybe JohnWill but I definitely will open a can on you and all the second years any day.

Haffadoc said:
Alright "Dr." Feelgood I am on and ready to outpost you and all the rest of the DMU pods except maybe JohnWill but I definitely will open a can on you and all the second years any day.

Sure you will.
Nice to see you finally decided to post.

Members don't see this ad :)
What is that? Has hell froze over? Can pigs now fly? This must be a sign of the end of days.

Haffadoc said:

Why is everyone so afraid of the big bad jonwill?

krabmas said:
Why is everyone so afraid of the big bad jonwill?

No one is scared of Jon. He is a great CPMS student, but I heard he hits like a girl. I think we just like picking on each other.

Krabmas, you got me all excite b/c I thought you were going to call out a few NYCPM students and get some more of them online.

Dr_Feelgood said:
No one is scared of Jon. He is a great CPMS student, but I heard he hits like a girl. I think we just like picking on each other.

Krabmas, you got me all excite b/c I thought you were going to call out a few NYCPM students and get some more of them online.
JonWill eats children. If that doesnt scare you, I dont know what will.

Hey, dont you guys have class right now? How about a little professionalism and pay attention.

Hey everybody,

I heard Jonwill through at his own kid at a father/son baseball game...what a jerk :smuggrin:

Dr.Nick said:
Hey everybody,

I heard Jonwill through at his own kid at a father/son baseball game...what a jerk :smuggrin:

No! That is just wrong. It wasn't a father/son baseball game and it was my daughter! :)

JonWill is cool and all but lets face it he is no CHUCK NORRIS

Dr_Feelgood said:

Since NYCPMers are all not as smart to start off with we have to study more and can't post all day on SDN like the DMU students. :mad:

JK. In reality - the rest probably just don't care.

krabmas said:
Since NYCPMers are all not as smart to start off with we have to study more and can't post all day on SDN like the DMU students. :mad:

JK. In reality - the rest probably just don't care.

You got to whip those punks into shape. This is the only way we can ban together. I guess we'll just have to end it on the court during the b-ball tournament. Are you guys going to send a team?