CALLING ALL STUDENTS OF LATIN! Do you think that your Latin knowledge would help you learn Spanish?

Just curious, are you also FEELIN' THE BERN for 2016?
Not sure what this means. I support a lot of the same ideas as Bernie but I don't think he has much of a shot against Hillary's fame and money

Members don't see this ad.

Not sure what this means. I support a lot of the same ideas as Bernie but I don't think he has much of a shot against Hillary's fame and money

Oh I meant do you support him? I think that once the debates roll around, he'll start to verbally demolish the rest of the candidates, including Hillary. Fame and money may go a long way, but I think his talent may prove to overcome any amount of money that she throws around.

Oh I meant do you support him? I think that once the debates roll around, he'll start to verbally demolish the rest of the candidates, including Hillary. Fame and money may go a long way, but I think his talent may prove to overcome any amount of money that she throws around.
I hope you're right, but i think realistically the number of people that watch the debates and that might be swayed, are nowhere near the numbers of people that can be won by the name/familiarity, money and connections, and desire to see a female president

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope you're right, but i think realistically the number of people that watch the debates and that might be swayed, are nowhere near the numbers of people that can be won by the name/familiarity, money and connections, and desire to see a female president
True. :/ A lot of my friends like her just because of the fact that she's a female. To be honest, that's basically like reverse sexism because they're deeming the rest of the candidates irrelevant for the sheer fact that they're men, smh. And I hate how he doesn't want to take a third party nomination. That may be the only way that he can win the primary, since the Democratic Party nominates the candidate, and they much prefer Hillary. If I had it my way, I'd have Elizabeth Warren be the first female president.

I took spanish and a bunch of my friends took latin. Latin won't help you learn spanish.

No. Don't. Latin WILL NOT help you learn Spanish.
They're two separate languages, they may sound similar and the root of Spanish words may be Latin, but Latin will not help you learn Spanish.
If you really want to learn Spanish that bad, take it. It's easier to learn a language by speaking it with other people.
If you want Latin, then take it.
But please, just don't think that Latin will help you learn Spanish. It won't.