Calling attention of those whose file has been complete as of Mid-December

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dreambig2night

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what the situation was for other applicants who had their file complete as of Mid-December?
Anyone hear back from VCOM, PCOM, NYCOM, UMDNJ with an interview or godforbid the other scenario?

Members don't see this ad.

Complete at UMDNJ-SOM mid-late December, Interview was 2/3/06... invite came in like 1/12 perhaps (sometime that week).

Nothing from PCOM-PA, but got an interview invite from PCOM-GA the first week of February (complete 1/18-- that's when my secondary fee check was cashed anyways), for Feb 13th.

Nothing from NYCOM -- complete since November -- there's no secondary from them if you don't get an interview right??

My file for PCOM was complete as of approximately Dec. 20, and they granted me an interview on Jan. 20 for the first week of Feb. (they must have had a spot open up on that day). However, I turned down the request for an interview since I'm going to LECOM. Hope this info's helpful! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
i was complete at UMNDJ-SOM, PCOM-Philly, and Western end of Oct/beginning of Nov as I had taken the Aug MCAT. got an interview invite 2 SOM via snail mail on feb 1 for an interview in the morning on valentine's day. i didn't get 2 pick the date, it was already chosen 4 me in the letter. still waiting 2 hear from PCOM and on pre-interview hold at Western. i'm a NJ resident though.

Secondaries weren't completed until January, so far, have been granted interviews at PCOM-GA Feb 14, NSU Feb 27, and WVCOM March 9.

baja2oo2 said:
My file for PCOM was complete as of approximately Dec. 20, and they granted me an interview on Jan. 20 for the first week of Feb. (they must have had a spot open up on that day). However, I turned down the request for an interview since I'm going to LECOM. Hope this info's helpful! :)
Just curious, which LECOM have you decided on?

dreambig2night said:
I was wondering what the situation was for other applicants who had their file complete as of Mid-December?
Anyone hear back from VCOM, PCOM, NYCOM, UMDNJ with an interview or godforbid the other scenario?

I was complete at VCOM about Dec. 20th. Got called for an interview about mid Jan., had interview two weeks later and got acceeptance notice Feb. 1. Good Luck!

FutureDocDO said:
Just curious, which LECOM have you decided on?

I'm going to attend LECOM Erie.