Campbell University (CUSOM) DIscussion Thread 2013 - 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just accepted off the wait list!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was pulled off the waitlist yesterday.:love: CUSOM is also my top choice and I accepted!

Congratulations!!!
If you dont mind me sharing, which tier were you on the waitlist?

Reactions: 1 user
Anybody know if any Middle Tier people got off the list last year?

I officially withdrew my spot from Campbell this morning. Good luck with those of you who are on the waitlist!

I too withdrew my acceptance. Good luck to those on the wait list!

Anybody know if any Middle Tier people got off the list last year?

I do not know for a fact, but what I can tell you is that I was one of the last persons pulled off of the wait list last year and I was top tier on the wait list.

It does seem to me that there is ALOT more movement this year in terms of people withdrawing deposits and people getting accepted from the wait list. I think there is STILL a lot of hope for people on the wait list!

Members don't see this ad :)
I do not know for a fact, but what I can tell you is that I was one of the last persons pulled off of the wait list last year and I was top tier on the wait list.

It does seem to me that there is ALOT more movement this year in terms of people withdrawing deposits and people getting accepted from the wait list. I think there is STILL a lot of hope for people on the wait list!

Do you know by chance how many people are in each tier?

Do you know by chance how many people are in each tier?
I am not sure...but I was told by the admissions during my interview that they called around 60 people off the wait list last year

I was accepted off the wait list - I officially withdrew my acceptance this afternoon. Good luck to those in wait list !

Just withdrew my acceptance, good luck!

Got accepted this morning!!! I was middle tier on the wait list. First acceptance, definitely going as of now!

Accepted off the Waitlist this morning. Unfortunately had to reject the spot. Already moved to another school and I don't have the money to get to North Carolina. It was hard saying no to them. Good luck to the rest of the people on the Waitlist.

Got accepted this morning!!! I was middle tier on the wait list. First acceptance, definitely going as of now!
Sign up for the Facebook group, some others were recently accepted as well and are looking for roommates. PM me if you need help with anything. See you in a little over a week!

Added this school just recently and got.my secondary complete email today.

Any clue about how long they take to reject or offer ii?

Can anyone comment with a ballpark guess what the acceptance rate is post interview at this school (early-ish during the interview season; august-october)?