Can AADSAS please hurry up?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ultimateballer07

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
i don't understand why they're only verifying one day at a time. GPA verification should be computerized. The waiting is absolutely ridiculous. E-submitted june 25 and now I have to wait because they lost my transcript and didn't receive the new one until July 9.

Members don't see this ad.

Unfortunately we are all playing the waiting game. It's painful, but nothing we can do other than obsessively refresh AADSAS.

If your transcript was not received until July 9th, you probably won't be verified until next at the earliest. Don't worry, your application still isn't late.

Members don't see this ad :)
keep in mind human beings are verifying transcripts (sometimes multiple per person) from about 15,000 applicants, most of which are submitting their applications right now. they literally go letter by letter to make sure everything is accurate, it takes time just accept it.

If your transcript was not received until July 9th, you probably won't be verified until next at the earliest. Don't worry, your application still isn't late.

Am I still "early" though? Early enough to hear back in August. I have a 3.6 and 23 DAT, I don't want to miss out on invites because of this technicality. Should have been 5th batch

Am I still "early" though? Early enough to hear back in August. I have a 3.6 and 23 DAT, I don't want to miss out on invites because of this technicality. Should have been 5th batch

You're going to be looking at mainly post-December invites.

Pretty sure OP was not being an ass.... It's a forum and people are allowed to ask questions. There's no need to be so salty lol

Reactions: 1 user
It's crappy that your transcript was lost but that's great that you still managed to have it received during the first week of July. I think you're still relatively early if your app goes out in August, which means you may or may not get invites extended during August itself. Schools won't just stop reviewing though and some have even said they offer invites in September. Your DAT and GPA are great so I think you'll be just fine!! I know waiting is frustrating but at this point, it's out of your hands. You're still a lot earlier than others will be this cycle :)

same situation, submitted 7/4 and still no update, so freaken slow even after paying so much money

same situation, submitted 7/4 and still no update, so freaken slow even after paying so much money
That's true. It seems like they could have hired a couple more people for the busy months...

Reactions: 1 user