Can anyone help me edit my personal statement, please?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rambo1234

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would be very very thankful.

I am applying after getting waitlisted last cycle. My grades were on the low end in undergrad. This year, I am working as a private tutor (in a lot of the subjects in which I had low grades, because since then I have mastered all of that material). I am also about to study in the Drexel IMS program for a year.

Any edits, comments, and feedback on my ps (or suggestions for my application) would be appreciated. Thank you everyone!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would be very very thankful.

I am applying after getting waitlisted last cycle. My grades were on the low end in undergrad. This year, I am working as a private tutor (in a lot of the subjects in which I had low grades, because since then I have mastered all of that material). I am also about to study in the Drexel IMS program for a year.

Any edits, comments, and feedback on my ps (or suggestions for my application) would be appreciated. Thank you everyone!! :)

There's an "official" thread for this. A lot of people are willing to help.

I know it's not the same as someone who has already gotten in med school, but I'd be willing to read it if you'd be willing to read mine. I have had trouble getting them to respond to me so PM me if you'd like! :)

EDIT: sorry, hit post without really thinking. Even if you don't feel like reading mine, I'm happy to read yours. I have good grammar and feel like I know what is going on with content, to a degree. Let me know!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)