Can i fax transcript match form????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Omenino

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
is this possible or do i really have to mail everything in?

Members don't see this ad.

not completely sure if our questions are the same, but yeah im wondering, can we fax the transcript form to the registrars of our universities, or do we have to drop it off in person

reason being if we fax it, i dont know if they will have checked it and know to include it by the time they send out the transcript

Yeah, I called them today and they said the matching forms they recieve from the registrars don't have to be originals (ie. can be a photocopy). They did mention however that theres a chance the barcode might "get compromised" but even in this case it should be fine, they'll just deal with it on their end.

not completely sure if our questions are the same, but yeah im wondering, can we fax the transcript form to the registrars of our universities, or do we have to drop it off in person

reason being if we fax it, i dont know if they will have checked it and know to include it by the time they send out the transcript

if you're faxing the matching form then you should fax your transcript request form with it (assuming your registrar has one) and call them right after to check if they got it