Can I reach my goal score with these practice scores?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JohnWall69

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
HELP!!!!!!! I know there's a spreadsheet to compare scores....but it might be slightly biased because of all the higher scoring members...I'm curious how I will perform for CARS...I wrote the AAMC scored test because I've exhausted most of my practice material and wanted to see where I stood 2-3 weeks before my exam....I'm hoping to get a score of 515+ (hopefully 127+ in CARS)...here are my scores so far...

AAMC Scored
509 - 129/125/128/127 (finished each section other than CARS 30 minutes early...sort of blew it by just gunning to the next section...)

AAMC Sample Test (Second time taking it after a year.... forgot all passages except for 1 or 2)
Overall 81%
97%/72%/93%/88%

Averaging 70% for EK (#1 and #3); Averaging 507 on NS; 502 TPR (very first FLs)

Section Banks:
Psych/Socio: 78%
B/B: 84%
C/P: 83%

CARS QPacks: ~73%

I think I really need to hammer down CARS and psych/socio some more...am I close to my goal score?? How should I push for the next 2-3 weeks?? (Exhausted EK101, Khan and TPRH 2011 for CARS - should I redo them?) Can I bring my CARS score up??????

I write in September...(No longer going to my planned Brussels trip...going to grind out the last while)

Members don't see this ad.

Get the NS 108 CARS workbook. Also start using the Old AAMC FL VR sections

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard that the NS CARS book is pretty bad/inconsistent. Is that false?
I heard its really hard but am more recommending it because OP has done everything else I would recommend. Actually OP get the free TPR tests and do their CARS sections, they are great practice. There are 6 free TPR tests so that will give you 54 more passages to do.

I heard its really hard but am more recommending it because OP has done everything else I would recommend. Actually OP get the free TPR tests and do their CARS sections, they are great practice. There are 6 free TPR tests so that will give you 54 more passages to do.

Brilliant! Where can I find these free TPR tests?

Last edited:
register the isbn on their site.

Ohhhh...sorry I meant to say TPR was one of my first FLs...I took the free online one so I don't have the books

Is there a way to get a hold of these TPR FLs??

Last edited:
Ohhhh...sorry I meant to say TPR was one of my first FLs...I took the free online one so I don't have the books

Is there a way to get a hold of these TPR FLs??
Yes. Just use amazon to get the ISBN numbers and register the books on their website. That is it.

Reactions: 1 user