Can you buy TPR full length tests separately?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

derrick rose

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This may sound like a stupid question and/or be in the wrong section... How do you, if possible, purchase TPR FLs on their website? I cannot for the life of me find a section that indicates selling the tests by themselves. There are just tons of deals and bundles that include the tests..

Members don't see this ad.

No. Minimum purchase is 3 hours of tutoring for $600 that gets you full online access and a set of free books.

TPR FLs are crap anyway so don't bother.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
@derrick rose if you're going to spend money on FLs, TPR's are way too difficult and don't represent the exam well.
Though online access to the book materials only requires an IBSN....if you know what I mean ;)

@derrick rose if you're going to spend money on FLs, TPR's are way too difficult and don't represent the exam well.
Though online access to the book materials only requires an IBSN....if you know what I mean ;)
What do you think about TBR FLs then? I have heard they are more difficult; however, do they still represent the exam?

What do you think about TBR FLs then? I have heard they are more difficult; however, do they still represent the exam?

Didn't take them, sorry! I did Kaplan, AAMC and TPR. Kaplan was a little easier but with similar reasoning, TPR was way harder and with very different reasoning/analysis.

They represent well and reallllllly stretch the difficult passages. On real MCAT you'll have maybe 1-2 really difficult/convolute passage per section. On TBR, they're almost all like that.

Hey there!

I'm looking for more verbal practice. I have already done EK 101 3 times, the AAMC full length exams twice, the AAMC verbal self assessment and TPR verbal hyperlearning, any other suggestions for some good verbal reasoning practice???

Thanks!

Hey there!

I'm looking for more verbal practice. I have already done EK 101 3 times, the AAMC full length exams twice, the AAMC verbal self assessment and TPR verbal hyperlearning, any other suggestions for some good verbal reasoning practice???

Thanks!
WOW. Just curious, are you scoring high in verbal? Because it seems like you have put in a lot of effort and hard work into it; however, I personally disagree with re-doing EK 3 times!

Anyways, there are still options out there for you. GS offers 10 FLs and 10 additional verbal tests, but I haven't heard too many good things about this. TBR has 7 FLs and about 15 VR tests in its actual writing workbook, which I think will be really helpful since TBR tends to make things harder than they actually are on actual MCAT. Finally, there are 13 kaplan VR tests, which are not heavily supported by sdn members either. Despite the drawbacks, I am investing in all of the above materials, as more VR practice couldn't hurt.

Just make sure you space things properly though! When you repeatedly do tests from prep companies, you get acclimated to their writing style. With that being said, you should "block" the AAMC tests at the end of your practicing before the MCAT.

Hi Derrick,

I am still not doing well in verbal. The first time I wrote, I got an 8 and the second time I actually decreased to a 7. I have done this material over the course of 4 years and never dedicated enough time when I decided to write -- I'd always spend 3 weeks "studying" and then just write. I am more focused this time because now I am doing it for myself rather than for my parents. However I have wasted resources so now I'm going back to redo material properly this time and looking for new resources, so thank you for your suggestions!!