Can you do too many derm related rotations in M4 year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lesterfreamon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
One home
Two aways
One research (with an ENT guy doing head and neck skin cancer clinical research)
One derm path (through the path department)

The last two I mainly want because they would be super easy months for me to have time to relax, work on apps, study for step 2, etc. If it helps, the last two won't be listed as Dermatology ___ on my transcript.

(Also, is there a limit to how many threads I can start lol, I really appreciate the help/advice from you guys)

Members don't see this ad.

One home
Two aways
One research (with an ENT guy doing head and neck skin cancer clinical research)
One derm path (through the path department)

The last two I mainly want because they would be super easy months for me to have time to relax, work on apps, study for step 2, etc. If it helps, the last two won't be listed as Dermatology ___ on my transcript.

(Also, is there a limit to how many threads I can start lol, I really appreciate the help/advice from you guys)

As long as you can maintain your enthusiasm through all the rotations (this is easier said than done, most of the time you are a passive observer on dermatology rotations), you can do as many rotations as you want

I would encourage you to use the search function before starting threads. There are no limits to how many threads you can start but a lot of what you're asking has been asked and answered before.

Reactions: 1 users