Can you void in the middle of the MCAT? Or, can you only do it at the end?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ManimalJax

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Answer, please.

Members don't see this ad.

YOu cannot void in the middle of the MCAT , only at the end. hOwever, you can skip those sections that are in your way to get to the end, and then void.

What i mean by skip is to go through these questions without answering them..then void when you get to the end. I hope this helps.

The format is similar to the practice tests. I suspect that you can get to the final page quickly by hitting the "Next" and then "End" button. Several people who entered the exam after me ended at the same time or earlier, so maybe they voided mid-exam.

Why not power through it and void at the end? It makes for a very good practice test and you already paid for it.

The format is similar to the practice tests. I suspect that you can get to the final page quickly by hitting the "Next" and then "End" button. Several people who entered the exam after me ended at the same time or earlier, so maybe they voided mid-exam.

Why not power through it and void at the end? It makes for a very good practice test and you already paid for it.

Good suggestion!!

If you are going to void, you might as well get a look at a real one since you paid the money. Practice tests are still not as representative as a real deal.

by void, do you mean "cancel" or "urinate"? it doesn't matter bc i think you can do both during the test :). i recommend doing either at the end of a section rather than during one so as to minimize the stir it causes. cheers.

edit to clarify... i think you can void 1)at the end (just skip through) or 2)actually don't finish it and then contact the mcat folks to void. and a piece of advice... many people think about voiding their score, few actually should.