Canadian DAT Test Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

landondarr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am confused! Help guys!! I have filled out the AADSAS application. I attended a university in FL and spent time with family in Canada. Because I was there I took the DAT.

I know for the US dat, they send the score reports electronically to the schools, for us that took the test in Canada how do we get the school the scores, do they send them electronically as we../

Members don't see this ad.

I am confused! Help guys!! I have filled out the AADSAS application. I attended a university in FL and spent time with family in Canada. Because I was there I took the DAT.

I know for the US dat, they send the score reports electronically to the schools, for us that took the test in Canada how do we get the school the scores, do they send them electronically as we../
Landondarr, are you just writing bull**** on these forums? You posted your DAT scores and some ridiculous scenario on the pre-dental forum and they were American. And you "smoked it". So it's obvious you didn't take the Canadian DAT, or your other post is a complete lie; one or the other. What's your deal?

Why in the hell would you take the Canadian DAT if you weren't applying to Canadian schools. And in your other post you already listed the schools you wanted to apply to (none Canadian). Also, when did you take it if you took the American DAT in July??

Does not matter, I just need to know since I have taken both DATs do the schools need both. I will answer my own question tomorrow by calling the schools.