Canadian/International Black/African-Americans??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

senioritaelena

Let's go
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what the stats of and Canadian/International African-American- blacks are. Have you recieved any interviews, when did you apply, what is your GPA, MCAT???

I am currently filling out secondaries, I'm from a top school in Canada, 3.35 GPA, 28 R MCAT, lots of excellent extracurrics What do you think??:luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Just wondering what the stats of and Canadian/International African-American- blacks are. Have you recieved any interviews, when did you apply, what is your GPA, MCAT???

I am currently filling out secondaries, I'm from a top school in Canada, 3.35 GPA, 28 R MCAT, lots of excellent extracurrics What do you think??:luck:

As Opposed to african american-WHITES?

Members don't see this ad :)
The OP was right in saying blacks in addition to African Americans. Internationals and Canadian blacks would not be considered African American.

Your stats are similar to mine. What uni do you go to?
I'm not applying untill next year. Sorry i can tbe more help
MissAlyssa

I go to McMaster in Ontario, what about you??

Since when was McMaster a top school in Canada?

I joke, I joke :)

Dont' think Canadians are going to be hearing back from any schools for a while. Earliest for me I *hope* will be interview invite from McGill in late January.

Damn the waiting game.

Hahaha, both Queens and Mac are great schools. Good luck to you guys on your apps.

I go to UofT
...I'm surprised there arent more folx checkin in. What school you looking at?

MissLys

It will be difficult for you.

African Canadians are not considered URM at some schools. So it might be difficult. But I know a success story. Someone on this board, an African International student, had a 3 GPA and 32-33 MCAT and many interviews and also an acceptance.

McMaster a "Top" School. We all know UofT is the "best".

Just joking...or am I?

clearly University of British Columbia is the best school in canada:D; In all honesty though, I think that all the schools in Canada are of very high quality.