Canadian looking for good usa schools...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psych844

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm pretty open. I'd be ok getting into a Clinical, Counselling of Forensic program. Up here in Canada some provinces allow you to register as a psychologist with a Masters. The issue is since I'm not an honours student many of the programs I am simply not eligible for. Since we have so few Uni's the competition is very tough. Few slots. My GPA is around 3.4 Many of the schools I can get into do their programs mostly through distance, and while that would allow me to register, (in 2 od th 3 provinces) I'd prefer to go to a physical university as there are changes being proposed there.

So I guess what I'm looking for are USA Colleges that are considered legit... that are somewhere in the middle of the pack (in terms of how difficult it is to enter/reputation) And being Canadian-friendly, or having some connection there, would be cool too.

Cheers

Members don't see this ad.

I'm Canadian too, and don't have any specific recommendations. However, be careful when considering finances here-- As an international student, the tuition for these programs is likely to be astronomical.

Never mind, I misunderstood you -- good luck.

Last edited: