Canadian NDEB 2012 Clinical Judgment Practice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also we can tally dosages of medications too

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry I was late I am practicing Clinical skill.
As far as I remember there were 6 case, one ortho and others cases mostly were pt. with systemic condition ( not very complicated ) need routine Tx.
The afternoon secession was totally X-ray reading & interpretation.
Thanks! And for radiology was it mainly interpretation of oral pathology and caries on x rays or lots of interpretation of normal anatomy as well?

Thanks! And for radiology was it mainly interpretation of oral pathology and caries on x rays or lots of interpretation of normal anatomy as well?

That was mixture of all of them.

Members don't see this ad :)
That was mixture of all of them.
Thanks for the info. But I suppose mainly obvious things like mental foramen, stafne bone cavity etc right? And was it mainly PANS, periapcals and bite wings they showed?

I want to appear for nbde part II exam asap. please suggest me the study materials and if you are in canada, do let me know from where can i get that. Also, please suggest how much time will it take to prepare for the exam? I know it depends from person to person just approximately how much time to get a PASS. thanks. waiting for replies.

hello! r u still interested to split the cost i have already booked a hotel and we can share if u want to.

Last edited:
highest is 94 in afk and i think we should only buy his material ,because if we buy material from some one who has 90 then we will failllllllllllllllllllllll

i know a boy who got 100 in afk but when he was checking the result he got cardiac arrest and he died

I want to appear for nbde part II exam asap. please suggest me the study materials and if you are in canada, do let me know from where can i get that. Also, please suggest how much time will it take to prepare for the exam? I know it depends from person to person just approximately how much time to get a PASS. thanks. waiting for replies.
approx 15 years for you

Anybody took the recent Clinical Judgement/Skills? Please share your experience...I am preparing for the exams 2013...I already passed the AFK 2012 but decided to postpone the Clinical Tests untill next year...so I will be better prepared and pass the test...as the fees are expensive plus the materials, instruments, and practice class....don't want to waste the money...
Any review materials? used exam equipment/material for sale?
I'm here in Mississauga..
Thanks...

HI same here, lets start prep together :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anybody successfully complete the NDEB equivalency program in 2012?

Thanks to all whom help to make this forum useful. I passed ACJ with 78% !!
Do not waste your time in chatting in this forum. Get all the answers (as we did) & try to fine out what could be the Q's.
Thanks God
God bless you all.
Dandani

Are u giving OSCE and written in Nov. ? what are you planning to study?

Do not waste your time in chatting in this forum. Get all the answers (as we did) & try to fine out what could be the Q's.
Thanks God
God bless you all.
Dandani
Hi, Did u pass the clinical skills as well? if so any idea about how to prepare for the written and OSCe exams?

Are u giving OSCE and written in Nov. ? what are you planning to study?
Hi, I can see that u r asking abt. Nov written and OSCE.. I applied for this date but still looking for any past questions or praparation material or ADVICE abt those exam.. Any thought??

Appreciate any help.

Regards,

.Question: 3

.Which of the following is the most likely diagnosis for the entity shown in the above photograph? .
. A. Linea alba. .
.B. Fordyce’s granules. .
.C. Leukoedema. .
.D. Leukoplakia/hyperkeratosis with or without dysplasia. .
.E. Frictional/traumatic keratosis. .
.F. Mucosal burn. .
.G. Lichen planus. .
.H. Candidiasis. .
.I. Hairy leukoplakia. .
.J. Lupus erythematosus. .
.K. White sponge nevus. .
.L. Erythema migrans/geographic tongue. .
.M. Mucous patches of secondary syphilis. .
.N. Hairy tongue. .
.O. Verrucous carcinoma. .

where is the photograph?? i don't understand what you all are referring to??

Thanks God
God bless you all.
Dandani
dear dr dandani
I have some question about application process would you please help me in this email [email protected]
thank you :luck:

I am planning to give the clinical skills and judgement exam in 2013. Can someone pl. let me know what stuff I need to start preparing. Anyone in Edmonton preparing for this exam? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

Anybody interested for a job as a dental assistant Toronto, North York area ? Please send me a private message.

hi, iam also taking the exam in 2013.took afk in 2012.if interested,can discuss things

assessment of the presence or postion of unerupted teeth
detection of fracture of mandible
evaluation of the lesion e.g cyts,tumour,giant cell lesion,osteodytrophies
alternative to intra oral(when not possible)as specific view of salivary gland or TMJ:thumbup:

I am planning to give the clinical skills and judgement exam in 2013. Can someone pl. let me know what stuff I need to start preparing. Anyone in Edmonton preparing for this exam? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

Hi, i am from edmonton and would like to engage in a study group. I am only taking ACJ this year. Still unsure about the study materialz

I can't find any picture from the sample question.

I am preparing the ACJ 2013. how to prepare?

Hi I am preparing the ACJ and ACS 2013, could you give some study materials, I have no idea how to prepare.
[email protected]
I've registered a prepare program in UWO, May 2013, I will sent my materials to you if we get a study group.
Gios

This massage is for all who asking me & PM me about ACJ & ACS

I do not have any special recommendation for ACJ. I used my general experience on clinical practice as well as this web site & have group discussion to get ready for exam. Pay careful attention to the questions.
For Clinical exam you can join some classes on Toronto. No special recommendation. University of Toronto &U. Of Western Ontario also provide some classes for both exams.
Wish you best luck.

This massage is for all who asking me & PM me about ACJ & ACS

I do not have any special recommendation for ACJ. I used my general experience on clinical practice as well as this web site & have group discussion to get ready for exam. Pay careful attention to the questions.
For Clinical exam you can join some classes on Toronto. No special recommendation. University of Toronto &U. Of Western Ontario also provide some classes for both exams.
Wish you best luck.

Well said :)

I wonder why NDEB give us the stuff without pics. How can we discuss the questions without pictures?

I came across conflicting reviews about Scammon's growth curve. Don't know what the right answer.

Mandibular growth follows: genital tissues or general body growth?
Decks indicate that mandibular growth follows genital tissues where as mosby says general body growth.
Anybody has a clear understanding of this subject, please help!